MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Habitat has their ReStore also. Full of overpriced used stuff. Cabinets with crooked doors, dirty furniture, etc.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Another thing I fucking hate..... handicap people!

Why should they be allowed to park so fucking close to the store??!!!!

They're in a wheelchair and don't have to do anything... those fuckers are stealing spots from people like me who are too lazy to walk!

Comment

• Whorehey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

I always wondered why there are handicapped spaces at the golf course...
        'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Handicap are ok..its those fucking old people that piss me off

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            Ever heard of "Habitat for humanity"..they build brand new homes with donations from local buisness and give them to poor families of 4...its nice but why the fuck do you have 4 kids when you are broke..and they are usually very young kids...I do think if you get aid from any "welfare" organization, you should be cut off if you get fucking pregnant..
            I made that same argument here a couple years back. All the liberals here blamed the men for knocking the chicks up and of course cried about how poor womarns can't afford rubbers or the pill. Bullshit! It is FREE as hell at the health department. And if you can't afford a box of rubbers, how the hell are you gonna afford to raise a kid. It's called personal responsibility. I can't go to the damn Walmart without getting behind some 20something able bodied chick with three young kids and she's playing th Put This Back game because she's hitting the max on her food stamps!
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Whorehey
              I always wondered why there are handicapped spaces at the golf course...
              I always wondered why the goddamn ATM has instructions in Braille, seein as how blind fickers can't drive!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
                  So, if you refuse to pay the outrageous salaries of those in charge of these crooked "charities", you're going to hell?

But the Priest that's butt fucking little boys will be on your heavenly right?

What a fucking fairy tale. With an emphasis on FAIRY!

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ, will you shut the fuck up already?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Ahh ..great time for the Carlin classic...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.
                        You're right on the money about charities. I drove a truck picking up donations for blind people for a couple months years ago. The drivers were paid by the charity directly and they recieved 10% of the profit fron the thrift store that sold the stuff we picked up. If they decided not to sell something they threw it in a dumpster after making sure it was broke. Any clothes the decided not to sell got bundled up and sold as rags.The owner pocketed 100% of the rag sales. I quit because i got tired of the manager of the store constantly accusing us of stealing shit. The owner decided to be a smartass when I came to get my final check and took his sweetass time making it. As soon as I got itI went home and wrote to the editor of the local paper and told them what was going on there. A couple months later the thrift store went out of business.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I always wanted to get a bunch of those big ass pickle jars, put a picture of a cripple on each one and stick em on the counters of every gas/beer store around here and pocket all the money. You know, donate to help get his little crippled legs fixed or some shit.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            So, if you refuse to pay the outrageous salaries of those in charge of these crooked "charities", you're going to hell?
                            See My "money changers in the Temple" story for how I feel about that.

But the Priest that's butt fucking little boys will be on your heavenly right?
                            No, he will have a millstone hung around his neck and be drowned at sea. And then burn in Hell.

What a fucking fairy tale. With an emphasis on FAIRY!
                            Sesh hath accused Me of being a Sodomite before, but it is a baseless accusation. Just ask Mary Magdalene about that

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                              Jesus Christ, will you shut the fuck up already?
                              No.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

You're all assholes...

Except Jesus...but he's an alias...so yeah, he's an asshole too.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...