MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Ford, I assume you live in a house. What if the guy three houses down shot at you a couple days a week and blew up your shit real good several times a year. Would you just walk down there and hand him the deed to your house and move away?
    To do that, Ford would have to leave the house first.

It's painfully obvious from his posts that he hasn't breathed fresh air, seen the sunlight or even talked to someone in over a decade.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

No, no, no. Those are brainwashed/acid tripping innocents that attack Israelis, and some of them are actually CIA and Mossad agents who just pretend to be Palestinians. The real Palestinians are super peaceful and love everybody. It's the evil Jews who attack the Palestinians and it's all their fault. If they truly want peace they would all move to French Canada and give the Palestinians Israel. Cause they'd do such a good job with the land and all that.
      I thought they were BCE.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

It's painfully obvious from his posts that he hasn't breathed fresh air, seen the sunlight or even talked to someone in over a decade.
        Nah, it only seems that way, because it's "winter" in Cascadia. Which means 9 consecutive months of rain, dampness, and this general gray dark gloomy haze over everything. Each winter seems like a decade, but it's really not.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Is that why he uses a picture of himself when he was a child on his Facebook page?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Is that why he uses a picture of himself when he was a child on his Facebook page?
            Don't have a Farcebook page, don't want one. And I know better than to put any pictures of myself online. Christ, it was bad enough when somebody else did it without permission.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Nah, it only seems that way, because it's "winter" in Cascadia. Which means 9 consecutive months of rain, dampness, and this general gray dark gloomy haze over everything. Each winter seems like a decade, but it's really not.
              That still doesn't account for your unnatural obsession with politics, brain-washed PC behaviour & overall refusal to acknowledge reality in a daily basis.

Seriously, Ford. Get out of the house & talk to real people every now & then.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I haven't seen Ford's fagbook, or anyone else's, but I heard about someone here using a child picture on his fagbook.

I won't say who, but coming from that guy, I wouldn't be surprised if the picture was of someone else's kid.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

How the hell do you people maintain a decent tan in that hell hole?? No wonder Kurt blew his brains out.

Come to think of it, if he'd had a nice tan he wouldn't have been a miserably cunt. It's kinda hard to be miserable and a goddamn crybaby when you're rockin an awesome tan.
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's kinda hard to be miserable and a goddamn crybaby when you're rockin an awesome tan.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Toosh.

Ok, I'll give you that one. That fucker probably cries when he burns toast. Geez, I'm hoping that he is literally half lit half the time. Cause if he's sober and crying like a bitch then he should turn in his tan. Pussy.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Don't have a Farcebook page, don't want one. And I know better than to put any pictures of myself online. Christ, it was bad enough when somebody else did it without permission.
                        My bad. That was someone else. Some Alfred E Neuman looking mo fo.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

I haven't seen Ford's fagbook, or anyone else's, but I heard about someone here using a child picture on his fagbook.

I won't say who, but coming from that guy, I wouldn't be surprised if the picture was of someone else's kid.
                          It's not Ford. It's the person you think it is.
                          Last edited by cadaverdog; 12-18-2015, 12:58 AM.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...