X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
    End that with darling and Read that back in your bestest Freddie Mercury voice
    You do that all the time too??
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
      In other news, our favoritest blonde of all strikes again!

@OutnumberedFNC @KatTimpf @KatiePavlich "if you feel victimized my sushi..."Haha love this! What's wrong w/kids 2day pic.twitter.com/aq1iTO6Kq8— Scott Logan Stinnett (@SL_Stinnett) December 21, 2015

Hahaha, fuck you America. What the hell is wrong with you? I suppose this is what you get when you allow grown ups to run around dressed like ponies.
      Yep. She's perfect.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

so is her adam's apple...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          Ouch controversial.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Fox news sucks but props for putting the babes in skirts and always putting them to the outside of the couch or table for full view..

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I think she may have solved the boob issue you guys are so hung up on...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

You wish!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Ouch controversial.
                  And practically illegal to say in this country. That's exactly the kind of micro aggression that our college and university students are trying to stamp out in this country and is a perfect example of why it's time we repeal the First Amendment. Everybody here has the inalienable right to not be offended and that is offensive language. PB needs to check his Male White Privilege and get with the times. Otherwise I'll declare this a Safe Space and he won't be allowed back in.

Ya know, it's hard to even make a joke out of that because it's exactly what the liberals in this country are pushing right now. Yay America.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    And practically illegal to say in this country. That's exactly the kind of micro aggression that our college and university students are trying to stamp out in this country and is a perfect example of why it's time we repeal the First Amendment. Everybody here has the inalienable right to not be offended and that is offensive language. PB needs to check his Male White Privilege and get with the times. Otherwise I'll declare this a Safe Space and he won't be allowed back in.

Ya know, it's hard to even make a joke out of that because it's exactly what the liberals in this country are pushing right now. Yay America.
                    THAT bitch has BALLZ!

nutswing.gif
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

THAT bitch has BALLZ!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13914[/ATTACH]
                      Don't say that on a college campus - they will literally set you on fire. Cause it's all mean and stuff and it might hurt their wittle feewings.

I say we start a band, name it Poop Swastika and head over to the University of Missouri and take back our country. Who's with me??

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Don't say that on a college campus - they will literally set you on fire. Cause it's all mean and stuff and it might hurt their wittle feewings.

I say we start a band, name it Poop Swastika and head over to the University of Missouri and take back our country. Who's with me??
                        scat is gross

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

speakin' of which, why did izzylickedem change his "handle"?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

speakin' of which, why did izzylickedem change his "handle"?
                            Cause he's been Izzy for years. At least to me. He's the guy in his avatar - Izzy from Miami Vice.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Cause he's been Izzy for years. At least to me. He's the guy in his avatar - Izzy from Miami Vice.
                              i don't like it. it diminishes his credibility

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Nah, it suits him perfectly.

Comment

Working...