Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

When people ask him about the county life ad's he couldn't give a fuck ,which is more honest than trying to make excuses. Think the people who were critical probably had higher morals than rotten or never had to suck corporate cock ... Sorry I meant work
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't blame people for doing adverts although sometimes when it's like George Clooney advertising coffee I do wonder 'How much money do you need FFS'.

The reason I do take the piss out of Jonny Rotten though is that they always claimed to be above such things when they were actually just another manufactured fashion based boy band like the Bay City Rollers.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I don't blame people for doing adverts although sometimes when it's like George Clooney advertising coffee I do wonder 'How much money do you need FFS'.

The reason I do take the piss out of Jonny Rotten though is that they always claimed to be above such things when they were actually just another manufactured fashion based boy band like the Bay City Rollers.

Nah he is just what steptoe would look like if he was into music , as he has got older he seems to have gotten more chilled out. As ridiculous cartoon characters go I quite like his.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...