Float like a butterfly...sting like a bee...R.I.P Champ!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Nope. I wouldn't buy a Nissan shit product. Made that mistake once, shit engines and arbitrary, up and down crappy fit and finish...
    Yeah, whatever, small penis white boy. Now shut the fuck up and go watch your Netflix on your Sony TV.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Try To Wiki yourself a new vernacular. Or at least buy yourself a penis pump so you don't have to so white and male all the time.
      Oh, okay you dumbshit. So white! Like you? and your shitty Nissan Pathfinder with a fake luxury facade? I love the bullshit fraudulent social commentary from an antisemitic, nativist whore who despite claims of education makes Donald Trump sound sort of articulate. You're the one that gives a fuck about being accepted and what people think about you. Not me...

YOU'RE THE SLAVE! You're the easily manipulated follower...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-05-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, whatever, small penis white boy. Now shut the fuck up and go watch your Netflix on your Sony TV.
        I don't watch much TV. I can tell you're an avid consumer of it though. Oooh! "Small penis!" You really have me pegged, lol. You're probably some morbidly obese jerkoff that can't see his penis...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          You know who buys Nissans? The same people who buy Kias. Broke ass motherfuckers who can't get credit on anything else.
          That's not true! I wouldn't buy one but Kia is a much better car made more consistently by Hyundai. Nissans are notorious for catastrophic engine failures and very uneven R&D/QC. I made the mistake of buying a Sentra SPEC V the last year they made them because it was sort of fun to drive with the 6sp. and I got a great deal on it. Unfortunately, about six months after buying the POS and noticing a steady drop in power and fuel economy I got a recall notice informing me how they were prone (and notorious) for having the intake manifold gasket disintegrate and go into the engine causing severe wear. The only reason mine didn't grenade right away was because I was using synthetic oil and changed it more often than I supposedly needed too, I had it fixed after a really bad experience in the shitty service department but the damage was done and I got rid of it...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-05-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Oh, okay you dumbshit. So white! Like you?
            No, I'm not so white. Just white. Sorry. [/quote]

Pastly, anorexic white according to the photos you stole off Facebook...

and your shitty Nissan Pathfinder with a fake luxury facade?
            I don't know. Seeing I don't own a Nissan Pathfinder.[/quote]

Whatever, Rogue or whatever...

I love the bullshit fraudulent social commentary from an antisemitic, nativist whore who despite claims of education makes Donald Trump sound sort of articulate.
            My how I have fallen short of the expectations of the Buffalo bourgeoisie.[/quote]

No, you're right on target...

Oh dear.
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-05-2016, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I don't watch much TV. I can tell you're an avid consumer of it though. Oooh! "Small penis!" You really have me pegged, lol. You're probably some morbidly obese jerkoff that can't see his penis...
              I wouldn't peg your F A T sorry ass if G.E.sus himself paid me in his secret stash of Jew gold.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Sad Niki Wiki.

So desperate for attention.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wouldn't peg your F A T sorry ass if G.E.sus himself paid me in his secret stash of Jew gold.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sad Niki Wiki.

So desperate for attention.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That's not true! I wouldn't buy one but Kia is a much better car made more consistently by Hyundai. Nissans are notorious for catastrophic engine failures and very uneven R&D/QC. I made the mistake of buying a Sentra SPEC V the last year they made them because it was sort of fun to drive with the 6sp. and I got a great deal on it. Unfortunately, about six months after buying the POS and noticing a steady drop in power and fuel economy I got a recall notice informing me how they were prone (and notorious) for having the intake manifold gasket disintegrate and go into the engine causing severe wear. The only reason mine didn't grenade right away was because I was using synthetic oil and changed it more often than I supposedly needed too, I had it fixed after a really bad experience in the shitty service department but the damage was done and I got rid of it...
                      I don't like the CVT's. And simple maintenance is a pain in the ass. Take the wheel off to replace the serpentine belt? Dumb.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        I don't like the CVT's. And simple maintenance is a pain in the ass. Take the wheel off to replace the serpentine belt? Dumb.
                        Oh yeah, their CVT's suck balls, they had to extend powertrain warranties due to large failure numbers...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, a shitload of old fight footage on YouTube...

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

No one wants to see you bickering with your social worker on JewTube, Niki Wiki.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              I completely understand your Dad's feelings, Von....

Moreover, hey I get pissed nearly on a daily basis when politicians (OK, Republicans) constantly talk about sending troops into harm's way, yet the vast majority never bothered to serve one day in the military, nor will their kids ever enlist....

But I also want to ask about the term "Draft Dodger"....

Yes, I concur with giving Ali that term, and his bullshit religious argument....

And I also concur with giving our supposed "leaders", Democrat and Republican alike such as Cheney, Giuliani, Romney, Gingrich and yes Bill Clinton, that term....

But since Ali died I've seen those claim that Bush Jr. was NOT a dodger... I say bullshit to that.... He got his Daddy to pull strings to get assigned to the Air National Guard rather than go to Vietnam....

The bottom line on all of these people is that they used their own method, usually because of privilege, to get out of combat in Vietnam....
                              Totally agree with you. When one of those fuckers croaks, I will say the same thing about them, that I said about "Ali". Same with Nugent. Love his music, but he was a draft dodger too.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...