Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm sorry this whole fluidity of gender and so on is a bit confusing for some of us.

So just to clarify you identify as a male misogynistic black man and that's why you suffer from 'microagression' and hate females?

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      For one, you don't go on television telling people "they won't survive the storm" and that "your children are going to die."

You tell people to stay calm, get to a designated shelter (if possible) and above all else, remain hopeful.
      Well, you know, if Scott hadn't said what he did in the manner that he did, I have no doubt that people would have stayed behind instead of evacuating. And then if they were injured, they would have complained that Scott didn't warn them forcefully enough. I have no problem with him using the phrases he did because some people are just plain stupid enough not to leave.

I mean, for me Scott has been a turd since day one of his governorship, and I will be happy when he finally leaves office. However, I don't have any criticisms of the way he handled the storm in terms of the press warnings he gave.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

White Privilege is awesome. Being a white man is even better. Did you know they give us free stuff at the mall?

Now, what were we talking about?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I'm sorry this whole fluidity of gender and so on is a bit confusing for some of us.

So just to clarify you identify as a male misogynistic black man and that's why you suffer from 'microagression' and hate females?
          Oh, Slushy Seshy, you do try. Your pseudo-left politics are a fallacy. They always have been.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

How's this place holding up for the hurricane?

I spent a lot of time building it....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Comment

Working...