O.J. SIMSPON Dead at 76

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristy
    replied
    You just know when slave FORD has hit Puke Yuger rock bottom when he resurrects the "You kids get off my lawn!" angry old white guy. Jesus fucking a MAGA popsicle stick does that guy talk and talk and talk saying nothing of remote interest.

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Well, wasn't Fred?
    Fred was the son of a German immigrant. Apparently his daddy was a "draft dodger" who left Germany and opened up a whorehouse in the Yukon, and another one in Pioneer Square in Seattle, before finally moving to NYC and becoming a barber.

What's even more disturbing is that Cheeto's grandmother's maiden name was "Christ". I'm surprised he hasn't claimed to be a descendant of Jesus yet.

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Donald Trumps mother was Scottish, we all have our crosses to bear.
    Well, wasn't Fred?

Leave a comment:

• Von Halen
    replied
    What if I was a 90% sure and potential jurors were seeing it?
    Then the defense didn't do their jobs. What kind of weak minded limey would allow their decision of guilt, or innocence, be decided by a SNL skit?

Now I see why you fuckers are not allowed to think for yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Seshmeister
    replied
    Talking of Naked Gun from an interview with the Zucker that directed it.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Good riddance.

The missus texted me yesterday from work and said Simpson had died.

I guess Simpson can rest easy in his grave knowing his wife's 'real killer' is dead.

Fortunately, after he was released from prison following his armed robbery conviction in Las Vegas, Simpson kept a low profile...about the only thing I remember hearing about regarding him between his release from prison and his death was a twitter post he made during covid regarding a hypothetical scenario, something along the lines of if Simpson contracted covid and was hospitalized and in a terminal condition that [Simpson] had nobody to be his executor re: a Living Will/Healthcare Proxy/Do Not Resuscitate form because (and I'm paraphrasing here) "I had always assumed Nicole would be with me to help me with such end of life decisions"...

...like, Simpson murdered his wife, got away with it yet still had the chutzpah a quarter-century later to passively-aggressively blame her for not being around should he become terminally ill and need his plug pulled...fuckin' murderous scumbag

"Oooh! Oooh! But he was a great football player 50 years ago! He did all those commercials for a car rental company! But, but...the Naked Gun movies!!"

Leave a comment:

• Seshmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    The US Second Amendment is fucking nuts.

I don't think this would have been doable in many other countries definitely not in the UK - even though I'm 100% sure he did it I'm not sure about how I feel about this. What if I was a 90% sure and potential jurors were seeing it?

Funny though.

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied
    MarKKK Fuhrman left the LAPD and moved to Sand Point Idaho - a town with a higher percentage of Nazis in the population than 1930s Berlin. But FAUX swears he wasn't a racist.

Leave a comment:

• Kristy
    replied
    Who can ever forget when Fox Spews was so impressed with Mark Fuhrman's outrageous despicable racism and serial lying revealed over several days during the OJ trial they immediately signed him to a deal and have had him on the air regularly for a few decades?

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-11-2024, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nickdfresh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rikk
    replied

Yes, I'm sure THAT would be a moment to crack open a Dalwhinnie and pretend he has no Scottish blood...

Leave a comment:

• Seshmeister
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rikk
    replied
    About fucking time.

The question is was his brutal murders or was it launching the Kardashian's the worst thing he ever did...?

OJ the saint of plastic surgery...

I'm half-Armenian. My last name also ends with "ian".

And I can tell you that Armenians generally don't like to bring up the Kardashians at functions. Fookin' embarrassing!

Leave a comment:

Working...