The Asshole Pen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Maybe for the band it has some deep meaning that the fans know nothing about.... but that fact that the fans continue to chant this drivel only proves that there theory is right.

It means there are some crazy ass mo fo's out there tonight.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      It means there are some crazy ass mo fo's out there tonight.
      Crazy is right. Why shell out that kind of money when you can watch McDonalds commercials for free? Plus, the jingles are a lot better than the crap Van Hagar plays. :p
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• freak
        Sniper
        • May 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
        5150 is California police code for insane.

So when Sammy yells, "It's 5150 time!" you're supposed to like, go crazy and shit.

*don't ask me why I know that*
        *Arches eyebrow*

"Lucy, you got some esplainin to do"

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
          Formerly Tormented VH Fan
          Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• LadyTudor2711
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2004

I nominate Holmes. He would be the best choice, but that is exactly what he wants. I just gave up with his rants, he does not make sense. He comes up with the most infantile posts, first it was amusing, but it is just boring and mean.

The Wolfie post is just an example. All he does is slam and bash, in his own mind he believes himself to be demeaning and superior toward others; especially towards women. He couldn't be farther off base, my friend and I had a good chuckle after reading his mindless drivel.

LT

Comment

• lms2

Sorry, I respectfully disagree with your nomination. And if you read this thread's beginnings, I think Chelle was hoping I would nominate him when she made it.

Have you been having more problems with him since the Wolfie thread?

Comment

• LadyTudor2711
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2004

Got it, no I just let it go, I couldn't waste anymore time him. It was getting to stupid.

Be well,

LT

Comment

• lms2

Glad to hear he is not bothering you. That is what keeps him from being an asshole. He knows when to let go, and from what I have observed, never attacks first. He's just a jerk. The real assholes are the ones that keep instigating again, and again, and again.

Comment

• LadyTudor2711
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

Yes, I think he got bored and realized how stupid it was getting and let it go. That's what I thought, anyway.

LT

Comment

• lms2

Oh I don't know, if you resurect that page, and say something...I feel quite certain he will respond. But after a while, you learn, he never responds with anything new!

Comment

• LadyTudor2711
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Sep 2004

No, I think I'll pass. I am sure he will start another crazy thread. That seems to be his thing...

LT

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by MAX
                          LMAO!!!!!

Thanks for the nomination!!!!!

I proudly accept it and will continue and strive on a daily basis to be the biggest asshole on this board.

Back in the day... it was kinda funny when you were trying to prove what an asshole you were. Those days are gone. You aspirations have paid off and you have proved time and again that you are indeed worthy of the asshole pen.

Congratulations.

Comment

Working...