Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

LOL you got off lucky. lets go poke around and see what crazy bastard is lurking there this eve.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Hey everyone, Big Troubles here. In between my duties as roadie for Van Hagar and a waiter at Antoine's Bar(males only), It's hard to find the time to pick up hot bitches. However, I'd like to extend a big thank you to Katydid for coming into my life via this site. Let me tell you, she knows what she's doing in the ol' bedroom. And I'm not talking about playin' Nintendo(though trust me, the hag can handle a joystick). Hold on, my limited edition "Marching to Mars" cd just arrived...be back in a few"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

LOL, awe Bill....why can't this be love? I dont understand the hatred. When will I know when it's love? Is it gonna last forever? One day you are nice to me and the next you got me all fired up. You make me wanna stand on top of the world and scream! I tell ya though buddy. Lately Im feeling like kicking your ass, and I will turn ya black and blue buddy. Good enough?! Just wait man. The year is almost over and one of the summer nights, I'll take you down! So what do you think? Gonna finish what ya started? Gonna turn me inside out?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

kiss my arse.

Comment

• lms2

You guys. Take it to the dump! Then I will check on you later and see how mean they were to you. Right Now, duty calls.

See Ya.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Dude, don't tell me what love can do! It's about time for a beat down........5150 style. Yeah it Feels so good, like summer nights, eh?! Meet me in Amsterdam, I'll be the one who's strung out. Got that?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Hi BT........we've been waiting for you........put the Sammy blow up doll down and get over here! Oh, it looks like you've already...uh........bye now........"

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Thing about the asshole pen is that MOST of the guys here will consider it an honor!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Nice pic Bill. Whats this thread about again? Oh I know. "It's 5150 time!!!!" LOL

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        "It's 5150 time!!!!"

That's it..........

YOU ARE FUCKING BANNED!!!!!!!! :p

BTW. I've asked it at the links and I've NEVER, EVER received a straight answer. What in the fuck is "5150 Time?"
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

5150 is California police code for insane.

So when Sammy yells, "It's 5150 time!" you're supposed to like, go crazy and shit.

*don't ask me why I know that*
                          Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                          Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• lms2

I have posted the answer to that question on this site before and I got one ????????? and then the thread died.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Yeah, I probably just killed this thread too. LOL
                              Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                              Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                                5150 is California police code for insane.

So when Sammy yells, "It's 5150 time!" you're supposed to like, go crazy and shit.

*don't ask me why I know that*

Seriously, I'm well aware of all of that stuff but when I saw Van Hagar (Yes, I did actually waste money on them twice in my teens) in '86, Spammy blithered that drivel before they played the song "5150." It kind of made sense? However, they no longer play that song and sheep are always announcing "It's 5150 Time?" Maybe it's some gay, idiotic ritual they do before a show? I dunno?
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...