X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freak
    Sniper
    • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    I just registered over at Chelle's... I like it.

It's not a gigantic board... but it does have some nice features.
    Chelle seems awfully nice too.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      WARF, I have decided I don't like you all diplomatic...go back to old WARF please. Thank you.

What features does it have that you like?
      C'mon...the "featured user" section is all exhilarating.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I'm really considering resigning from the DLR community... it's just too damn silly these days... why the fuck are people fighting holy wars... over a fat fucking tequila drinking singer... and a fucking Vegas crooning EMT... fuck all of them...

Well, if what Alex said is true today... a brand new Van Hagar album for 2005... I don't wanna be sittin' around for more bullshit!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

WARF, I have decided I don't like you all diplomatic...go back to old WARF please. Thank you.

What features does it have that you like?
          Brett, i'm just fucking exhausted from all the fuckin' wars and bullshit!

I like the featured member section is cool.

I know... I know... she was a NAZI at the PD... lol

I really don't hate her for it... Chelle is good in my book...

It's actually quite comedic when you think back at the PD... and the fucking karma points... and the fucking gay ass, "Brad 8 Ball"...

You know you need the PD to come back Brett... your board will be slow as shit... but you won't have to deal with the PLAYA HATERS!!!

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

WARF, I really had no issues with Chelle recently, until she started to take little shots at me everywhere, I was sick of reading it. Now the gloves are off. That's what that is, nothing more.

I would love the PD to come back, my board would be a much happier place again I think with it being around. Definitely slower, but much more focused like it used to be.

You know what man, those who want to hate me, can hate me, it doesn't bother me for even a second. It's the internet, it's dumb message boards, and I've got real things to look forward to, like becomming a father for the first time in a few months. I've actually cleared the air with a lot of people...you definitely won't be seeing VH LINKS SUCKS posting anymore for one example. So for me, posting on here recently has actually been much more enjoyable than in the past.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I've always maintained, Brett...I don't like this stupid Army vs. Links war. There are a lot of good people on both sides of the fence. And there are a ton of very cool pro-Roth posters at the Links that I've had a good history with. Guys like Mike L. and Glenn, and even some of the non-pro-Rothers like SUCKA and other guys are awesome to chat with. I have a ton of great memories of posting at the Links. So many great conversations, hilarious shit, good friends like BADKARAOKE (ok, I'm kidding about that one). It's really stupid to have this whole "You can't post here and there at the same time" shit. I'm glad as hell that you're posting here too more. As you can see, not everyone is a Links-hater.

But as for the PD re-opening...I highly doubt it.

Chelle would jump on it, though (if she could). I mean, it's not like she has her own forum or anything.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOL, nice. I'm pretty certain the PD is NEVER coming back. There are plenty of annoying people on both sides of all this stuff, and yep some great people. There are a lot of Sam-only fans on Links that make posts that I go to.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

WARF, I really had no issues with Chelle recently, until she started to take little shots at me everywhere, I was sick of reading it. Now the gloves are off. That's what that is, nothing more.

I would love the PD to come back, my board would be a much happier place again I think with it being around. Definitely slower, but much more focused like it used to be.

You know what man, those who want to hate me, can hate me, it doesn't bother me for even a second. It's the internet, it's dumb message boards, and I've got real things to look forward to, like becomming a father for the first time in a few months. I've actually cleared the air with a lot of people...you definitely won't be seeing VH LINKS SUCKS posting anymore for one example. So for me, posting on here recently has actually been much more enjoyable than in the past.
                  Congrats on becoming a father... I have a 5 year old daughter myself... and i'm only 27.

I don't think that anyone seriously hates you... but like I said... you have a good population of Sammy fans... and the DLR diehards need somebody to point there little finger... and say look... that's the bad guy...

I just bought the Scarface 20th DVD... lol...

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Congrats on becoming a father... I have a 5 year old daughter myself... and i'm only 27.

I don't think that anyone seriously hates you... but like I said... you have a good population of Sammy fans... and the DLR diehards need somebody to point there little finger... and say look... that's the bad guy...

I just bought the Scarface 20th DVD... lol...
                    "So say goodbye to the bad man!!!" LOL. Great DVD.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Thanks man. I definitely wasn't ready to be a father at 22, let alone 27. Fuck I'm 33, and don't know if I'm ready. Guess I'll find out.

I think Fab pretty much hates me, that one I can pretty much guarantee.

"Say hello to my yittle friend!"

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Thanks man. I definitely wasn't ready to be a father at 22, let alone 27. Fuck I'm 33, and don't know if I'm ready. Guess I'll find out.

I think Fab pretty much hates me, that one I can pretty much guarantee.
                        Dude, I think she hates me even more these days than she hates you!! So, don't feel bad!

Actually who knows...she has room for a LOT of hate!!:p
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                          "So say goodbye to the bad man!!!" LOL. Great DVD.
                          The bonus DVD sucked!

Every fuckin' rapper on the planet based their life off of that movie!

I remember listenin' to the rapper, "SCARFACE" SAYIN...

"Yeah... nigga... I named myself after that cat!"

No fuckin' shit....

Comment

• freak
                            Sniper
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            Dude, I think she hates me even more these days than she hates you!! So, don't feel bad!

Actually who knows...she has room for a LOT of hate!!:p
                            How on Earth does someone develop psychotic hatreds for people on message boards?

I can't fathom it.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

The bonus DVD sucked!

Every fuckin' rapper on the planet based their life off of that movie!

I remember listenin' to the rapper, "SCARFACE" SAYIN...

"Yeah... nigga... I named myself after that cat!"

No fuckin' shit....
                              Yeah, that part was majorly lame. But the documentary was pretty cool. I love the comparison between scenes in the original movie and scenes in the T.V. version. That T.V. version is like a fucking comedy!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Rappers really made Scarface out to be better than it really was. It wasn't the world's greatest movie by any stretch, but it was fun to watch.

Freak, the inability to separate these places from real life is what creates that kind of shit.

Comment

Working...