X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Van Via
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Here you go have another present.

So Stella is the tour bus doing the job well enough? it wasn't easy to get the original owner to sell it.
    Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Stella
      Roadie
      • Sep 2004

David, baby, the tour bus is excellente! That Bill, he can be a real slave driver sometimes. This catnip really ought to help. Especially since I get to dig into it before Splooge. Once HE gets ahold of it, there won't be any left! You're the greatest!
      Vote Stella!

Comment

• David Van Via
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Stella
        David, baby, the tour bus is excellente! That Bill, he can be a real slave driver sometimes. This catnip really ought to help. Especially since I get to dig into it before Splooge. Once HE gets ahold of it, there won't be any left! You're the greatest!

Well thank you very much baby. Oh the guy who gave me the tour bus also gave me a holiday home, I'm a bit big for it so you can have it Stella:
        Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• David Van Via
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Oh well that's me broke 'till payday. There's some more catnip in the kitchen . ENJOY!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Stella
            Roadie
            • Sep 2004

You really are just the sweetest. I almost forgive you for voting for Splooge.
            Vote Stella!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Great news Stella.........just booked you for the 2004 Hamster Fest Nuts n Nachos Stadium Festival Tour.........You go on right before Ricky The One Nutted Paraplegic Hamsta. Oh, and no, you can't have that extra five dollars you've been asking for. Your last album barely went gold, I mean I'm barely getting by myself........look at this shack I'm BARELY squeezing into!

Comment

• David Van Via
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

You really are just the sweetest. I almost forgive you for voting for Splooge.
                Almost.... So what do I have to do, to make up for my horrible betrayal? I'll do almost anything. I'm Sorry.
                Last edited by David Van Via; 10-04-2004, 05:47 AM.

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Stella
                  Roadie
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by David Van Via
                  Almost.... So what do I have to do, to make up for my horrible betrayal? I'll do almost anything. I'm Sorry.
                  How could anyone ever stay mad at you? Of course I forgive you. I was kidding. (But helping me find a new agent couldn't hurt. I'm telling you, that one is really pushing it.)
                  Vote Stella!

Comment

• David Van Via
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

How could anyone ever stay mad at you? Of course I forgive you. I was kidding. (But helping me find a new agent couldn't hurt. I'm telling you, that one is really pushing it.)
                    I'll do my best. But Bill has connections in high up places.

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• tydhurst
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2004

Surreal, Just surreal. Hamsters are great though. They deserve shoes to live in and tour busses!
                      Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• David Van Via
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tydhurst
                        Surreal, Just surreal. Hamsters are great though. They deserve shoes to live in and tour busses!
                        They certainly are my good man. You should give Stella a vote for having to work so damn hard.

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• tydhurst
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Done and done!
                          Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Read the fine print Stella............

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

...............not that I would EVER threaten you babe!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Alright, alright.............surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...