Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

And outside the ONE post I did at Chelle's, show me where else I posted about you over there. There is no place. And the only times I've posted about it here where when you kept saying that I voted a way I didn't.

There is no Rikk bitchfest. You got 4 posts. Oohh...so scary. We didn't turn the whole board about you like things got here about Fab. I don't see a who should replace Rikk thread.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      And outside the ONE post I did at Chelle's, show me where else I posted about you over there. There is no place. And the only times I've posted about it here where when you kept saying that I voted a way I didn't.

There is no Rikk bitchfest. You got 4 posts. Oohh...so scary. We didn't turn the whole board about you like things got here about Fab. I don't see a who should replace Rikk thread.
      LOL...come on. You expect no reaction? Gimme a break. Hey, you guys had a few fun posts. I thought it was funny. In fact, I thought your whole attitude was hilarious, Ally, considering you don't even know me. And I don't know you. But now it's not even okay for me to point out how funny I found that shit? Well fuck that. I will point it out. I thought it was hilarious.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

well, the funny thing is that you started doing something you blamed Fab for - making threads exclusivly about herself and what people did against her. Oh, the irony

But whatever. I'm done with this.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

well, the funny thing is that you started doing something you blamed Fab for - making threads exclusivly about herself and what people did against her. Oh, the irony.

But whatever. I'm done with this.
          LOL...I'm posting in fun about what's happening at that pathetic website. Am I joining that site with different usernames and posting shit? Am I going over there and crying about what Chelle, Fab and you are saying? LOL. Are you fucking kidding?

You're a whiner. Plain and simple. You can go on about how you wish people would shut up about this whole fight. But then you of course can't handle being called out on the same shit.

Man, there still are a few FAB martyrs. LOL...I thought you didn't take sides?
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

There's that name again.

Why not keep her name at Chelle's site from now on? It pollutes the forums over here when it's brought up.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What odds on her getting banned from there next?

I should get some sort of 'Told ya so' award from here personally presented by BT and Pete...

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                There's that name again.

Why not keep her name at Chelle's site from now on? It pollutes the forums over here when it's brought up.
                Yup. You're absolutely right. I shouldn't be letting that word slip. In fact, we were going to make SHEEP OF THE WEEK her various aliases. But decided, instead, not to bother because it wasn't worth mentioning anything to do with that name.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  What odds on her getting banned from there next?

I should get some sort of 'Told ya so' award from here personally presented by BT and Pete...
                  That person won't be banned from over there. If they did that, they'd be banning 1/6 of their population.:p
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Does it seem cold in here to you?
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Does it seem cold in here to you?
                      So when are you going to PM me? I'm not home now. PM me.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Sorry and will do boss.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                          She's the Woman
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Oh, the irony

Auugghhhh! Dont use my name in vain--in this context!

lol
                          ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• Almost Guilty
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Sep 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chelle's site just can't stop talking about me...

The only think I care about in this whole mess is that words are being put into my mouth. And now apparently I'm mad at other mods for forcing an opinion that I didn't even make. LOL!
                            Welcome to my world Ally. Deal with Rikk and THIS is what you get... Words coming out of your mouth that you never said. I have no ill feelings towards anyone who voted me out. My only ill will is towards the people who had to drum up the past and hold on to it like a life saving device. It's cool because I'm a firm beliver in what goes around comes around. And yeah Rikk, my name is in your first post and the whole subject was about my banning. You brought it here to stir up MORE shit and to bring MORE ATTENTION to you. Get a brain!

I think we know who the new attention whore is people!
                            Ohhhhh...Pete!

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

sounds like a male fab to me...
                              If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by alexpgrimes
                                sounds like a male fab to me...

It is Fab.

Rikk, please don't reply man.....

I'm begging you.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment