• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Had to bump this one.
    for the macaroni enthusiasts
    or someone who would want to do a commercial for Ryans.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Rustoffa you should be ashemed of yourself...

Etc. Etc. Etc.

I recognised it from a couple of years ago before this place went down.
      Last edited by Seshmeister; 05-06-2005, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

WoW, My daughter and i just ate at Ryan's tonight. though here it is more of a buffet thing and i go nuts over the steaks.

Dude, I laughed, I cried, I totally felt your pain in this incident.
        You dealt with the situation masterfully, and your wife is to be rewarded for her part in it all.

I had trouble reading it since i am still a tad bloated myself from stuffing myself silly earlier. I haven't vomitted in years, and this read almost trashed that record.
        For the better half of 20 years i do not use public restrooms at all, this stems from a similar event to yours where i encountered someone elses mess that was so bad i expelled the entire contents of my stomach in projectile fashion, and in front of witnesses...it was the single most humiliating event in my life to that point, and i have never entered a public toilet since.

Oh, and i found your explanation of "The Move" to be spot on, it is a freakin art form to be applauded and admired.

Let me also add that you are 100% right about the handicap stalls.
        The bars work great for power pushing, they're roomy as all get out and quite frankly, the crippled stall is the Cadillac of crappin stalls.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

those bars are also good for hanging the newspaper on when you're done shittin' and ready to wipe.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Without a doubt, one for the ages. Different versions have surfaced from time to time...it's really not in the Ricky Nelson category anymore.

The less plagiarized version focuses on sneezy spoons and cipro.

Needless to say, the yeast rolls deserved alot more attention.

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

*BUMP*
              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Bumpty bump

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

This's the second time i have read this and Dude I'm laughing my ass off again.
                  Thanks for your story.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• classicdude
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2004

Dude, an awesome tale! I was partway thru the sad story, thinking to myself the only way it could be any worse was if there was no TP...and then I read further. No TP was the cherry on top of the steaming pile of shit sundae (with el vomito playing the part of whipped cream in this little drama). I would suggest taking the little lady out for a steak dinner for her help in your predicament, but the offer might not be taken seriously. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

I had to copy and paste this, and mail it out way too funny
                      Roth Army MP
                      Originally posted by Panamark
                      Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                      or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                      Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                      Originally posted by JAY HALE
                      so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...