X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Ive been around long enough to know who I can and cannot trust. You would've known that if you would've just done a deeper search in my archives. Im very vocal and to the point. Some call it drivel. Those few are very low brow-I call it being open and honest from the get go.
    Well, anyway, I wish I could take credit for Tom Vu. It's a brilliant concept, hilarious picture. Even had me fooled. But if it's an alias, I'm damn disappointed because this would have been prime sheep material.

Anyway, it ain't me.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

yes. checking IP's. Tom Vu was claiming to be who he said. I found that fascinating and wanted to see if this was true. Sure enough, this Tom Vu turned out be another shit starter. You know, goes from thread to thread starting bullshit to atagonise the Roth members with the same ol' "hi guys Im new here, I love Van Hagar you guys are dumb and gay and Hagar rules!!!!" post that appears from time to time. This IP proved just that. I think thats very cool that the Army stopped an asshole linker or poser from starting bullshit fights for pure selfish entertainment. Come on man. Should be happy Rikk, we took out a sheep.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I still want Marie...I think she sucki sucki long time...

sorry Tom errr Cunt.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

yes. checking IP's. Tom Vu was claiming to be who he said. I found that fascinating and wanted to see if this was true. Sure enough, this Tom Vu turned out be another shit starter. You know, goes from thread to thread starting bullshit to atagonise the Roth members with the same ol' "hi guys Im new here, I love Van Hagar you guys are dumb and gay and Hagar rules!!!!" post that appears from time to time. This IP proved just that. I think thats very cool that the Army stopped an asshole linker or poser from starting bullshit fights for pure selfish entertainment. Come on man. Should be happy Rikk, we took out a sheep.
          You're right. It was too good to be true.

DAMN!! Now we have to find another SOTW!!!
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Well actually there was a few of us that were following the patterns in postings, and the times logged in and out, and how the words were being used. Its not hard if you widen your margin of thought from just one thread to another to the entire site as one big thread like I have. I try to get to know everybody, if I can. Remembering everyone is another story!
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Marie is hot. Id fuck her.

I dunno, is that Thatcher? She was a tough bitch alright. Dont think I'll fuck her.
              I could bust open them pissflaps! Hey THATCHER, c'mere!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Well actually there was a few of us that were following the patterns in postings, and the times logged in and out, and how the words were being used. Its not hard if you widen your margin of thought from just one thread to another to the entire site as one big thread like I have. I try to get to know everybody, if I can. Remembering everyone is another story!
                So, who was it? What was the other identity?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                  I still want Marie...I think she sucki sucki long time...

sorry Tom errr Cunt.
                  what? that whole age spots on the vaginal warts didn't sell good to you? Fuck I got a craving for a cheese burger. weird?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

what? that whole age spots on the vaginal warts didn't sell good to you? Fuck I got a craving for a cheese burger. weird?
                    Odd, very very very Odd!!

But no, not weird at all.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      So, who was it? What was the other identity?
                      In due time. Or maybe not. The trouble with knowing something like this means you have to weigh your options and sometimes just wait for the exact time. If that time of revealing even occurs. This person also has another alias, and Im waiting for that "personailty" to log on so I can at least render a conversation so I can get a feel for the wheel and keep the moving parts clean...Oh sorry, Kind of went of balance there. I hate fucking over people, even when they deserve it. I know lots of shit. Juicy gossip and "inside stories" make wonderful water cooler talk for awhile, but its still someones life and theres a humiliation factor I dont like to play with on people. Even assholes.
                      See? Thats how nice of a guy I am! LOL Put that on a fucking resume somewhere... for some kind of a job thingy.. or not. Whatever. Maybe just on restaurant napkins. That would be cool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I'm sure Marie probably just lays there........no problem, she doesnt need to move as long as she keeps her mouth shut(well not shut the WHOLE TIME ) .

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

just as long as her fucking stupid brother doesn't cum on my back..or are you inviting him? Hey Bill! I just got the new Van Hagar tour shirt in the mail, you should see it.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

That'll be the fucking day.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Marie is a little bit cuntry and that's fine by me.

Goodnight.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey BT did you get the Lifetime Movie Network yet?! They're sponsoring the next leg of the tour............good chit! By the way I want the Hagar VOA bandanna that Hagar actually sweated on in 84.........trade?

Comment

Working...