• Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Damn Straight....

Comment

• wraytw

Hey, Cock. Do you support our actions in WW I, WW II, Vietnam, Korea, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, etc.?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but innocent people died in all of those wars.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
        Hey, Cock. Do you support our actions in WW I, WW II, Vietnam, Korea, Desert Storm, Afghanistan, etc.?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but innocent people died in all of those wars.
        I'll take that question.

And the answer is that of those you listed, only World War II had any justification at all for US involvement. And even that would have never happenned if Prescott Bush hadn't funded Hitler in the first place.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• HELLVIS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jul 2004

Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhaaahhhaaahahaha haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
          Oh..........now you went and made me wet myself.
          He throws a punch.
          He swings. I duck.
          His fat ass falls...
          Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• wraytw

Yeah. We all know Hitler was Japanese...

Comment

• HELLVIS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

...dark hair, short, bad facial hair.........hey....naaaaaa.....
              He throws a punch.
              He swings. I duck.
              His fat ass falls...
              Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• McCarrens
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Now, that IS true...
                Excellent point.
                "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  I'll take that question.

And the answer is that of those you listed, only World War II had any justification at all for US involvement. And even that would have never happenned if Prescott Bush hadn't funded Hitler in the first place.
                  In a post on another thread I aske dyou if you'd ever picked up a history book. I guess the answer is obvious now.

Just was the US' involvement in WWI not justified?

There are still a lot of veterans who would punch you in the face for saying that (even though they may be to old to follow through with their wish).
                  "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

Working...