It's official : Idiot Son of an Asshole IS the Antichrist!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    That's a picture of a younger John Kerry on one of his hunting expeditions.
    It's one of the presidential candidates alright... but it's not Kerry. And it ain't Ralphie either.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

How does it go Ford? Something about a wolf in sheeps clothing? The man is pure evil personified. He'll get along well with Hitler et al in Hell!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford... I've always been curious...Just what do the little voices say to you.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
          Ford... I've always been curious...Just what do the little voices say to you.
          Right now they're singing an old Bob Marley song

Don't worry about a thing
          Cause every little thing
          gonna be alright.....

I think it's God (or Jah) telling me that He will see to it that the evil ones do not prevail in the election.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

Ypu mean he's gonna smite Gomer Kerry and that hideous creature he's married to.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
              Sniper
              • Jun 2004

If you really want to consider the Antichrist in this campaign I'd look at John Edwards. Fucker looks just like Sam Neil in the Final Conflict! He even stated that if elected they would heal the sick and make the handicapped walk!!! Isn't it stated somewhere that the Antichrist makes those claims when running for public office. I'm sure Edwards is just waiting for a sniper's bullet to take out Kerry and he'd in the running.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, FORD.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                Sniper
                • Jun 2004

SEE! SEE! I TOLD YOU!!!

I'd seriously consider the consequences of voting this bastards!

PHOTONETDAILY
                Kerry tied to '666'?
                Images of Democrat in Iowa show 'beastly' number all over TV screen

During his presidential campaign in Iowa today, Democrat John Kerry was surrounded by a sea of handheld signs displaying the number six on them.

That caught the attention of WND reader Michael of Kaufman, Texas, who happened to record this evening broadcast of ABC's "World News Tonight."

"You can imagine my surprise, when they broadcast a video of John Kerry finishing a speech in Iowa to the acclaim of hundreds of people waving signs with the number six on them," he said. "The imagery of 666 appearing everywhere was too much to be ignored. I had to rewind my TIVO and shoot these photos of the TV screen."

According to the book of Revelation in the Bible, the number "666" is associated with an end-time beast power.

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:18.)

The signs actually are part of a final-week campaign countdown, and read: "6 More Days To A Fresh Start."

Kerry, himself, was photographed with six fingers in the air, reminding supporters that time is short until Election Day, which is next Tuesday.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And tommorow when all the "5"signs are showing, they'll accuse him of being a Van Hagar fan, right?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

The number of the beast is 5150
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The scariest thing about that picture is that "Eddie" has about the same hairdo that Dave had on the Dave & tour in 2002
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Found the photo caption

US President George W. Bush reaches out and touches a young girl after his campaign speech inside the Onalaska Omni Center in Onalaska, Wisconsin. Bush touted the tax cuts at the heart of his economic plan and efforts to promote trade as he sought a firmer grip on this up-for-grabs state(AFP/Paul J. Richards)

Originally posted by FORD
                        BTW, doesn't that look like the Parlock kid?
                        Yeah, she does a little. You know who else the girl in the picture looks like? Me, my two cousins when we were that age, and a good portion of little blonde girls across the globe.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Lqskdiver
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

I don't know...I'm still freaking out with this Edwards thing.

Last edited by Lqskdiver; 10-28-2004, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Is it just me or is Bush blessing the wrong one?
                            -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                              Is it just me or is Bush blessing the wrong one?
                              No, Junior already "blessed" him. That's WHY he appears to be possessed.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamondD
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

You oughta see if he can do something about those Jesus and Satan voices you keep hearing in your head.
                                Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...