• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chuckg34
    Originally posted by Big Train

You want to elect a man who has done nothing in the last twenty years in the Senate, hasn't shown up at all this year (missing 80% of the votes)

...In fact, the reason Kerry has not emphasized his Senate record is because it is too diplomatic for idiotic conservatives who are only concerned with their 11 inch cocks and their longing to attack other countries to show the world who is boss. This is normal in politics and any other candidate would do the same.

And don't give me the "flip flop" bullshit. No President has ever been 100% consistent, and that's inevitable given new relevant information. Don't try to tell me that Bush never flip flopped.
    Not to mention when the Republican attack machine makes scurrilous, subjective, and selectively false claims, such as "Kerry voted to raise taxes 60+ times" when he also voted to cut taxes 900+ times!

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Chuck,

I lived in Mass for the ENTIRE time he has been in the Senate..there is jack shit to emphasize. He did nothing but agree with Uncle Ted and attend social gatherings. Due to Uncle Ted's Big Dig and educational grants, he had labor locked up, making him a senate lifer. Emphasizing anything he voted for is a bad idea, as most of it is contrary to the bill of goods he is trying to sell you now.

I'm not asking for him to be 100% consistent, if he could be 50% consistent, that would be a milestone.

But anyway, thanks for bringing up our 11 inch cocks...flattery will get you everywhere.

Nick , I don't know where the fuck you got that info from..Fantasia?

Comment

Working...