X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
    The selfish and the self centered are so much the worse offender of what is good and decent in this great country...I can forgive those that simply do not know or can't understand what it is they do or believe if they are truly good but misled and deceived, but the ones that do know and do understand, well the truth is always there, it never goes away. It lives inside you, it lives and grows all around you, it reminds you, and warns others of you.....

The manipulative, the destroyer, the ones who pit one against another so they may gain power and wealth. The architects of deception who live in denial or gloat in their "victory", surrounded by their endless amounts of material wealth, all at the price of their humanity, and if they are a "person of faith", perhaps the price of their soul....they congratulate themselves and see what they will gain for themselves by spilling the blood of the innocent, by fooling the brave to die for them, they are the worst, they are truly evil, if there is truly such a thing that evil exists, it exists in this form as it is the truest of the many forms it can take....

So many just do not know, so many wish to be "righteous", so many wish to claim that what it is that they seek as "holy" and "true", is so....but the deceiver is always there, yet you cannot see "him" or know "him"....or what it is, humanity has so much to offer, but again and again the cycle repeats itself..........

peace to humanity, I hope that the enlightened can break through the darkness.....

and for all that I see that "may" be, I hope that I am wrong...

I know nothing...

That's right, you know nothing...so Fuck Off!
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• aesop
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
      The selfish and the self centered are so much the worse offender of what is good and decent in this great country...I can forgive those that simply do not know or can't understand what it is they do or believe if they are truly good but misled and deceived, but the ones that do know and do understand, well the truth is always there, it never goes away. It lives inside you, it lives and grows all around you, it reminds you, and warns others of you.....

The manipulative, the destroyer, the ones who pit one against another so they may gain power and wealth. The architects of deception who live in denial or gloat in their "victory", surrounded by their endless amounts of material wealth, all at the price of their humanity, and if they are a "person of faith", perhaps the price of their soul....they congratulate themselves and see what they will gain for themselves by spilling the blood of the innocent, by fooling the brave to die for them, they are the worst, they are truly evil, if there is truly such a thing that evil exists, it exists in this form as it is the truest of the many forms it can take....

So many just do not know, so many wish to be "righteous", so many wish to claim that what it is that they seek as "holy" and "true", is so....but the deceiver is always there, yet you cannot see "him" or know "him"....or what it is, humanity has so much to offer, but again and again the cycle repeats itself..........

peace to humanity, I hope that the enlightened can break through the darkness.....

and for all that I see that "may" be, I hope that I am wrong...

I know nothing...
      Nice post. Like I said, whip out the checkbook. How much did you give your government lately? Based on your logic, I assume it's above and beyond your current tax bracket, I hope.Since they apparently can solve all would problems. Hell, why don't we save BILLIONS of dollars right now, and sign our contry over to the UN?
      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I can think of a way you could have saved $90 billion straight off...

Comment

• TongueNGroove
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          This question:

Who is Sammy Hagar?
          Yo dady.

BTW Bush rules!!

And one thing he did for this country wa send me not one but TWO checks from where he cut taxes. No other president in history has done that.
          -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I just want to say Marlowe is a little bitch.

There I said it. No PM's son, all out in the open.

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

If he can save 4,000 abortions per day...some of which are late term babies, whose necks are broken and a hole put in the scull and the brains sucked out...
              If he can cut taxes and interest rates so people who have never bought a house before, can buy a house....
              If he can keep marriage between a man and a woman as GOD intended...
              If he can keep In God We Trust on our money...
              If he can try and stop terrorism in the world so people can live in peace...
              If he can let our military do their job and see that they get paid for their work...
              If he can fight the war away from our borders....
              If he can pray every day and have Christain values...
              If he can get rid of Dashle and filibusters ...
              If people can ask Spector, why the fuck did you flop on Bush at the last minute???
              If he can shut Kennedy's overbearing ignorant ass down...
              If LIBERALS will stop being antichrists, and siding with AMERICA's enemies...

Maybe, just maybe GOD WILL BLESS AMERICA AGAIN>>>>

But a lot of you need to lay down the drugs, alcohol, sex and rock and roll and get a clear head so you can be qualified to be a parent or your kids will suffer for the fuck ups you do.

Did you really want a president and his wife who drank at his rallies and used the F word along with Al Franken, Micheal Moore, and all the bottom of the barrel Liberals with a drug and alcohol habit running AMERICA ??? He would have used his lawyer status to raise interest rates and taxes, so he could hide his 500 billion. He would have encouraged abortion and sales of stem cells all over the world, only to the wealthy who want to live forever. He would have sold America out.

Thank GOD Chistians, Protestants, Catholics and Jews banned together and didn't let AMERICA become the home of the ANTICHRIST and bound by SATAN.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Katydid
                If he can save 4,000 abortions per day...some of which are late term babies, whose necks are broken and a hole put in the scull and the brains sucked out...
                If he can cut taxes and interest rates so people who have never bought a house before, can buy a house....
                If he can keep marriage between a man and a woman as GOD intended...
                If he can keep In God We Trust on our money...
                If he can try and stop terrorism in the world so people can live in peace...
                If he can let our military do their job and see that they get paid for their work...
                If he can fight the war away from our borders....
                If he can pray every day and have Christain values...
                If he can get rid of Dashle and filibusters ...
                If people can ask Spector, why the fuck did you flop on Bush at the last minute???
                If he can shut Kennedy's overbearing ignorant ass down...
                If LIBERALS will stop being antichrists, and siding with AMERICA's enemies...

Maybe, just maybe GOD WILL BLESS AMERICA AGAIN>>>>

But a lot of you need to lay down the drugs, alcohol, sex and rock and roll and get a clear head so you can be qualified to be a parent or your kids will suffer for the fuck ups you do.

Did you really want a president and his wife who drank at his rallies and used the F word along with Al Franken, Micheal Moore, and all the bottom of the barrel Liberals with a drug and alcohol habit running AMERICA ??? He would have used his lawyer status to raise interest rates and taxes, so he could hide his 500 billion. He would have encouraged abortion and sales of stem cells all over the world, only to the wealthy who want to live forever. He would have sold America out.

Thank GOD Chistians, Protestants, Catholics and Jews banned together and didn't let AMERICA become the home of the ANTICHRIST and bound by SATAN.
                Ladies and gentleman, let me present a typical Republican voter!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I thought Dubya was a drunk-driving, coke snorting, alcoholic? By your definition a lot of Republicans are evildoers.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

That would piss me off so bad if gw ever got to go to a Led Zeppelin concert. Mobile 73 was an awesome concert.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yes, obviously so.......

Did you really want a president and his wife who drank at his rallies and used the F word

But a vice president who says "Go Fuck Yourself" on the floor of the Senate is perfectly fine.....

He would have sold America out.

Yeah, Uncle Dick did that too. As did the entire BCE.

Yes, but unfortunately we Christians were swindled again, and now the Antichrist gets to finish his 7 year Tribulation....
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

So basically Bush has done nothing more than put a few $ in your pocket (which you have already spent, right?) and made buying a house easier?

Really is that it?

You guys are easy to please. Silly Christians!
                        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• JCOOK

Re: Name one good thing Bush did for the country

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marlowe01
                          [B]also, why does Bush deserve re-election? I could talk about all the negative things

Comment

• JCOOK

Re: Name one good thing Bush did for the country

Originally posted by Marlowe01
                            also, why does Bush deserve re-election? I could talk about all the negative things he's done for us for hours, but I'm wondering what you Bush supporters are so enthusiastic about. For one thing, he's going to continue the war with the country that poses a threat but COULD HAVE attacked us. This is one of many things I will be bitching about for days and months.
                            He beat you liberals back to the fucking stoneage where you belong ...four more years MOTHERFUCKER

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              That's right, you know nothing...so Fuck Off!

It might not be your fault that you are a selfish child, but perhaps it is...

time and the truth will always tell...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                                Nice post. Like I said, whip out the checkbook. How much did you give your government lately? Based on your logic, I assume it's above and beyond your current tax bracket, I hope.Since they apparently can solve all would problems. Hell, why don't we save BILLIONS of dollars right now, and sign our contry over to the UN?

You seem confused...and yet reaching for something, hoping that it is something...and if it is nothing, then what do you have?

Comment

Working...