Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DelBarnesII
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2004

I'm 40 years old and Bush is EASILY the worst president ever to hold office in my lifetime. But, worse than that, his cabinet is comprised of power-hungry, greedy purely EVIL men: Ashcroft, Cheney and Rumsfeld. I've heard "Nobody died when Clinton lied"...how about "Nobody died when NIXON lied!" And THOSE clowns went to federal prison. Hopefully the same will happen to these pricks.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Re: Bush: Not My President

Originally posted by Marlowe01
      enough said
      I'm sorry, but that's a real immature sentiment. I didn't exactly like Clinton, but I respected him as far as realizing that he was president and that it was what the nation voted. You share this country and you share a voice with your fellow citizens about who gets in office. I'm sorry you don't like the outcome, but there's no need to act childish about it.

I swear, the reaction of some of you people really amazes me. If it were the other way around I would have been upset that my canidate lost, but I would be discussing what would be going on from here. Not making a selfish statement that he wasn't my president.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Thanks for your concern, you Democratic douce (can we get past the childish name calling?)...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

HILARY IN '08!!!!! :p
          Ah Angel! Thanks for the endorsement, but I'm too young
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
            Just the way we like it!

It’s always great being a spectator!

Have fun from the cheap seats babe! LOL!

BTW, hating a nation for voting at a near 52% clip for Bush is plain dumb. Obviously, America has spoken loud and clear as to whom it wants to represent and lead it.
            52% isn't loud and clear. It's barely squeaking by. If George Bush was even remotely doing a good job, this election aould not have been this close. I would not be a bit surprised to find out something was tampered with in this election, as Bush has already been proven to be a criminal. The only reason Bush could have won legally indicates that this country obviously has to many uneducated rednecks living in it. Bush winning this election will only deepen the hatred toward America. No good can come from this. Our economy is going to hell. The only good news? He can only fuck us for four more years... ...and considering how much he has fucked us the last for years, that's not good news at all. Shame on you America...
            Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Viking
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Ally, you're young enough to be my daughter, but you're wiser than 90% of the people who post here. Brings a tear to my eye.

Really.

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by DelBarnesII
                I'm 40 years old and Bush is EASILY the worst president ever to hold office in my lifetime. But, worse than that, his cabinet is comprised of power-hungry, greedy purely EVIL men: Ashcroft, Cheney and Rumsfeld. I've heard "Nobody died when Clinton lied"...how about "Nobody died when NIXON lied!" And THOSE clowns went to federal prison. Hopefully the same will happen to these pricks.
                Tell the people in Kosovo that stupid statement...bombs fell when he got caught...so quick to forget...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Viking quote
                  Ally, you're young enough to be my daughter, but you're wiser than 90% of the people who post here. Brings a tear to my eye.

Really.

..and the liberal pussies say there's something wrong with that...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    ..and the liberal pussies say there's something wrong with that...
                    according to them i'm behind for my age and clueless. Yet, like Lou said in another thread -- all of the red states had fraud and all of the blue states were honest. Which is such bullshit because military was hassled here by the democrat pollworkers....which made me sad MILITARY!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There was no fraud, it was a very well-done and fair election. FORD just has nothing else to grasp onto. Not quite sure why he was in love with Kerry anyway, he was hardly a good candidate for the job.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                        There was no fraud, it was a very well-done and fair election. FORD just has nothing else to grasp onto. Not quite sure why he was in love with Kerry anyway, he was hardly a good candidate for the job.
                        Exactly where I stood. I voted for him, but I didn't overtly care for him. I just happened to like him more than Bush. Oh well. Doesn't bother me any...in four years, we'll watch Hillary Clinton make an ass of herself (as usual) before Rudy Gulliani steps into the oval office, I'm sure. Not unless the Democrats come up with a miracle in the interim.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• freak
                          Sniper
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Show me the ballots.
                          Do the math, Ford.

3200 Democratic lawyers and paralegals assembled in Ohio.......And they conceded to the GOP the next morning.

See you in 2008.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

It's amazing to me how many people are scrambling at loose ends trying to tie up the math, here.

It seems really simple. Bush just WON. Period. No scandal, no hanging chads, no Florida; that's just the way it was.

I have to deal with it, just like everybody else.

But there's no sense in sending the fire department out when there's no fire, hmm?

Had Kerry won, would their reactions be the same?
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• diamondD
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

You know, reading this thread will make you realize what a bunch of immature, elitest-minded sore losers liberals really are. As if 4 years of whining about the last election wasn't enough, now it's the people of America who are too stupid to know any better or more false claims of election wrong-doing.

Kerry said if there was anything that could or needed to be done to challenge the results, he would do it. I guarantee they have lawyers that know a hell of a lot more than a bunch of know-it-alls on a DLR message board.

I'm neither Republican or Democrat, and I voted for both for different offices, but the liberal faction of the Democratic party is choking it to death. Americans are sick of these false claims, whining about the past, and being talked down to by a bunch of idiots that wouldn't know the other side of an issue if it walked up and slapped them in the face.

Reality check: America just bitch slapped the far left. If you can't move on and be Americans and be true to your country, you'll be scratching your heads again in '08.
                              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                                You know, reading this thread will make you realize what a bunch of immature, elitest-minded sore losers liberals really are. As if 4 years of whining about the last election wasn't enough, now it's the people of America who are too stupid to know any better or more false claims of election wrong-doing.

Kerry said if there was anything that could or needed to be done to challenge the results, he would do it. I guarantee they have lawyers that know a hell of a lot more than a bunch of know-it-alls on a DLR message board.

I'm neither Republican or Democrat, and I voted for both for different offices, but the liberal faction of the Democratic party is choking it to death. Americans are sick of these false claims, whining about the past, and being talked down to by a bunch of idiots that wouldn't know the other side of an issue if it walked up and slapped them in the face.

Reality check: America just bitch slapped the far left. If you can't move on and be Americans and be true to your country, you'll be scratching your heads again in '08.
                                Here here. Exactly my standpoint, my perspective, and basically what I've been saying all day - except that no one listens to me because I'm an ambassador of the dark side.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...