• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Thankya very much...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

I didn't know Elvis was once the WWF Heavyweight Champion!

Cool!

Comment

• HELLVIS
            Foot Soldier
            • Jul 2004

NWA champion I think.
            He throws a punch.
            He swings. I duck.
            His fat ass falls...
            Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I was stoned on downers in that pic...

what was the other bloke on???

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Necessity creates strange bed fellows...
                Yeah, funny isn't it. At least now you admit that Republicans sleep with fascist whores, not Democrats. Kind of like Bush's grandpappy and Hitler...But that is another story.

Bed them, support them, equip them, share your intelligence about the next Iranian offensive---Up until they dare to take your oil.

Then you open up your CIA file with is full of information filled what the evils these pricks have committed, and you've always known about, then you release said information to the media in order to manufacture a moralistic crusade mentality among the American public so you can wage a war of liberation, uh..not for oil...but against the tyranny of the dirty fucker your stooge lackeys were shaking hands with only a few years back. What a wonderful world we live in! So full of truth and humanity.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Let's not forget Grandpa Prescott's business with......

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Yasser Arafat wasn't a facist whore?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                      Yasser Arafat wasn't a facist whore?
                      Takes one to know one, Herr Ashcroft!
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                        Let's not forget Grandpa Prescott's business with......

What are you? FORD's lapdog?

Can't any of guys besides FORD have a coherent thought?

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                          Takes one to know one, Herr Ashcroft!
                          What a snappy little comeback! How very original. You come up with it all by yourself?

Guys, I stand corrected. Liberals truly are intellectually superior.

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

The Crying Game

Tomorrow will mark the first week since the election and folks are STILL CRYING! Some village idiot has already offed himself in NYC (The WTC site!) Canada's being beseiged by elitist rich assholes that wouldn't know the meaning of the word DEFEAT if it jumped up and smacked them in the pie hole.

Please don't let the backdoor hit ya on the way out! And take that fat fuck, Michael Moore with ya!

Elvis, that cape worked for me, Honey! HUBBA! HUBBA!

LMAOBT
                            Last edited by Switch84; 11-08-2004, 09:57 AM.
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I spent the first 8 years of my life shitting in an outdoor shack overlooking a hill...It's acalled an "Outhouse".

We "hicks" came out on election day to "Git 'Er Done", and gave G.W. Bush a mandate whether you like it or not.

What pisses you misled Liberal minds off more than anything is that you no longer have the legitimacy argument to use against Bush, you can no longer claim he's a failure by only having 1 term as President either.
                              Yet you still kick and scream as though you are the social elite looking down on us lowly "hick" republicans.

Guess what, we won't be silent anymore. Get your party in order and worry about your own internal problems if you want to avoid getting voted out of Washington all together over the next several years.

Morality is on the march, and you are a mere speed bump in the road...to which we will plow over as you continue to lose elected offices.
                              It's not like i care really, I hope you keep on going as you are, YOU AREN'T PATRIOTIC AMERICANS THE WAY YOU PISS AND MOAN IF YOUR GUY ISN'T CALLING THE SHOTS!

The point is, FUCK YOU if you look down on a fellow American because of where they live in rural America.
                              And FUCK YOU for being a hate filled asswipe claiming it's PATRIOTISM.

Posting funny pictures, and insulting your fellow and fellowette countrymen and women to make a political statement makes you spoiled rotten and ignorant crybabies

But it is what it is, and will be what it will be over the next 4 years, even if you don't like it.

YOU have 3 options, and they are as follows:

1) Move your dead ass to another country.

2) Learn to respect the office of President and HE who resides in the White House like we did with Clintons wasted 8 years.

3) Keep on your current path and get your ass kicked in the streets because you underestimated and insulted the American Redneck who has as much voting power as you do.

I am a Redneck, Loud and Proud. And i would not hesitate to clean your clock in a New York minute.

Hell, grab a gun and lets go hunting together!
                              But be sure and wear you antler disquise so the other Deer won't know you're human, lol.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                                What a snappy little comeback! How very original. You come up with it all by yourself?

Guys, I stand corrected. Liberals truly are intellectually superior.
                                John, you'll need to change your avatar soon. May I suggest this:

Comment

Working...