• Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

LMAO!

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Actually, yes they would...

Consider who we're dealing with, Switchypoo...
    LOL, really? You don't think he'd want to pin it on some unseen chauvinist looking to frame her?
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Oh great, now we have "zionfascist" running the country.

Tell me something FORD, just what exactly is your neighbor's dog telling you?
      He told me you're a fucking troll, for one thing.

Go back to your Titney Spears board.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

hahaha...

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime @ 9AM 11/15/04
          Please get rid of Condi. She should have resigned on 9/12/01.

Why does the opposite always come true?:confused:

11/15/04 7:00PM
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            He told me you're a fucking troll, for one thing.

Go back to your Titney Spears board.
            Do you mod there also?

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I believe he was - but ended up being demoted for deleting threads from people who liked Ashlee Simpson.
              Last edited by Kristy; 11-15-2004, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                I believe he was - but ended up being demoted for deleting threads from people who liked Ashlee Simpson.
                Could you blame him?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                  A complete falsehood. Clark tried to warn Condi and was ignored. This is well documented.
                  Ahh, you've read Clarke's book, as have I. Remember, he only told half the story. You know, only the half that made him look good and look blameless.

Try to read other sources once in awhile, OK?

Try to read about a CIA concept called "Alec Station" and how Dickie Clarke really fucked the good ole USA up but good concerning terrorism. He handed Condi and Company a bag of shit. He touches on it briefly in his book but doesn't tell the entire story. Fuckin' douchebag. We can thank the merciful God above Kerry didn't get elected or else this fuckstain would probably have his old job back.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    What's wrong is that she's fucking incompetent. Her ass should have been fired 9-12-01. Her skin color has nothing to do with her fitness, or lack of, for the job, but it has EVERYTHING to do with why the BCE would select her for it. Or Gonzales. Or Colin Bowels.

These assholes don't even go to the can and take a shit without first considering the way to twist it to their political advantage.
                    You constantly contradict yourself, Ford Baby! YOU posted the comment a BLACK Secretary of State! YOU felt it necessary to mention her blackness, as if noone could tell. Was Albright's whiteness an issue when she got that gig during the Clinton years? No.

I don't appreciate the tone in which you imply that to be black and in a high profile position has to be questioned because of an imbedded bias or assumption that people of color aren't 'smart enough' to get there on their own merits and/or intelligence.

You need to stop spewing this hate speech. At least stop lying to yourself about being so open-minded.

You probably felt the Emancipation Proclamation was a bad idea and Lincoln was a radical Republican President denying the good old boys their 'right' to own nigras.....

Fuck you!
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                      You constantly contradict yourself, Ford Baby! YOU posted the comment a BLACK Secretary of State! YOU felt it necessary to mention her blackness, as if noone could tell. Was Albright's whiteness an issue when she got that gig during the Clinton years? No.

I don't appreciate the tone in which you imply that to be black and in a high profile position has to be questioned because of an imbedded bias or assumption that people of color aren't 'smart enough' to get there on their own merits and/or intelligence.

You need to stop spewing this hate speech. At least stop lying to yourself about being so open-minded.

You probably felt the Emancipation Proclamation was a bad idea and Lincoln was a radical Republican President denying the good old boys their 'right' to own nigras.....

Fuck you!

The SMACKDOWN has just been applied!
                      (She does have a point, FORD)

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck you!
                        No Switch.... FUCK YOU. And FUCK ANYONE who is so goddamned uptight about their own race that they think any criticism of any member of that race qualifies as "racism".

Since you obviously can't read anything past "Oh FORD criticized Condi! What a cross burning sheet wearing motherfucker!" then you apparently missed the numerous references I have made to the fact that I USED TO have a lot of respect for Colin Powell, whom I think might have made a decent secretary of state in an administration that wasn't full of neocon criminals. Again, I DID respect Powell, but he sold out and became one of them. The fact that he's leaving probably means that he's trying to get his dignity back.

Did the fact that Colin Powell is a black man ever enter into my opinion of him?

NOT IN THE FUCKING LEAST. When I listen to a Jimi Hendrix CD, or Living Colour, I'm listening to a fucking rock band, just like when I listen to Van Halen. Who's black, or who's Jewish, or who's a Lying Dutchmen never enters into it.

So get the fuck over yourself. Ain't no racists in this direction.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Hahaha, you STILL don't get it! Ethnicity shouldn't be an issue, period! If someone's a fuck up, they're a fuck up. Not a 'white' fuck up, not a 'Chinese' fuck up, not an 'African American' fuck up. You took it upon yourself to constantly mention Ms. Rice's ethnicity, not me. I don't need to stoop to such levels, because I don't have a problem with diversity (unlike you seem to.) I'm lucky enough to have a very diverse family, so being exposed to difference gives me the leg up on those that aren't.

Judging by the way you so heatedly responded to my post just proves that I was right. It's because of my pride and love for my ethnicity that I'll continue to rail against the ignorance displayed by you and others. Only you are obsessed with color. Only you feel that ABW (Anything But White) is somehow less than and unworthy. Noone else here has beaten that dead horse but you.

I also find it telling that out of all of our fellow posters that called you out on your constant mentioning of race (which again is ill-informed: our 'race' is homo sapien. It's our ethnicities that are different), you chose to vehemently and hatefully respond to mine....an African-American woman.

NUTHIN BUT YEAH!
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Oh baby...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Like I said, get the fuck over yourself. I'm not even bothering to respond to your delusional lies any longer. I don't care if you're black, white, purple, or chartreuse..... You're fucking MENTAL!
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hahaha, you STILL don't get it! Ethnicity shouldn't be an issue, period! If someone's a fuck up, they're a fuck up. Not a 'white' fuck up, not a 'Chinese' fuck up, not an 'African American' fuck up. You took it upon yourself to constantly mention Ms. Rice's ethnicity, not me. I don't need to stoop to such levels, because I don't have a problem with diversity (unlike you seem to.) I'm lucky enough to have a very diverse family, so being exposed to difference gives me the leg up on those that aren't.

Judging by the way you so heatedly responded to my post just proves that I was right. It's because of my pride and love for my ethnicity that I'll continue to rail against the ignorance displayed by you and others. Only you are obsessed with color. Only you feel that ABW (Anything But White) is somehow less than and unworthy. Noone else here has beaten that dead horse but you.

I also find it telling that out of all of our fellow posters that called you out on your constant mentioning of race (which again is ill-informed: our 'race' is homo sapien. It's our ethnicities that are different), you chose to vehemently and hatefully respond to mine....an African-American woman.

NUTHIN BUT YEAH!
                                I think you are making way to much of this Switch. Ford would have hated Condi if she were white just the same and so would I. We both hate Ann Coulter and she is a good blond, aryan bitch.

Comment

Working...