Bush Joked While the World Trade Center Burned

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAST COAST

YOAH PINKO, if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck and it smells like a duck, there is better than average chance it is HILLARY CLINTON. every point you attempt to make in all of these forums are so liberally laced with hate and animosity how could you possibly expect anyone to think you are not a tried and true follower of the teddie boy kennedy, hillary lesbo clinton, john herman munster kerry party. and no one that i have seen is attempting to dismiss everything as a conspiracy... just the obviously ridiculous stories are passed over as desperate liberal media bullshit.. and if you think the media is biased towoards the gop side, you should stick to somthing a little easier to follow LIKE THAT DAMN BROWNIE RECIPIE, TURN YOUR YOKO OFF....

Comment

• Pink Spider
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Rambling....

I voted for Nader in the last election, so I'm not a Democrat.

I don't care who the media is biased to. The media is corporate. The Democrat party is not that liberal to an objective observer. It's only liberal to the RepubliNAZI party.

And Yoko? I don't have any of her albums. Perhaps you're trying to refer to my username which is a song by another Japanese musician. It figures that you can't tell Asian people apart. Actually, if you thought that was Yoko then you're REALLY bad at it.

Now, go back to watching football and getting fat from hot dogs, chips and bean dip.
      Last edited by Pink Spider; 02-16-2004, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why are the illiterate psychotics always Republicans?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAST COAST

let me see if i can get this straight you basically have said to hell with the republicans, cospiracies, nazis, bush van hagared the country, the media is corporate, you are a republican, u voted for nader. it seems you need to find your self before you express YOUR SELVES, YOKO PINKO. why all the hostility pinko your comments are from everywhere going no where, bitterness seems to fit you like a glove. by the way football season is over, THE NEW SEASON IS THE POLITICAL SEASON..but at least one of your personalities was aware of that, right.. whats this shit about fat... foolish little yoko

Comment

• Pink Spider
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Why are the illiterate psychotics always Republicans?
            I've always wondered that myself. I have one theory that involves inbreeding.
            Last edited by Pink Spider; 02-16-2004, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Pink Spider
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

LOL! I think I'm onto something!

Originally posted by EAST COAST
              let me see if i can get this straight you basically have said to hell with the republicans, cospiracies, nazis, bush van hagared the country, the media is corporate, you are a republican, u voted for nader. it seems you need to find your self before you express YOUR SELVES, YOKO PINKO. why all the hostility pinko your comments are from everywhere going no where, bitterness seems to fit you like a glove. by the way football season is over, THE NEW SEASON IS THE POLITICAL SEASON..but at least one of your personalities was aware of that, right.. whats this shit about fat... foolish little yoko
              See, he didn't even get the Republican joke.

Subject A, how far apart are your parents (or possibly uncle/aunt)?

:p

Comment

• EAST COAST

PINKO YOKO YOU ARE ON TO SOMTHIN, ITS EITHER YOA BROTHA, OR ANOTHER PERSONALITY OF YOURS YOU HAVE JUST DISCOVERED. YOUR JOKES ARE AS HUMOROUS AS YOUR OFF THE WALL POLITICAL BELIEFS. FORD, LITEN UP U GOTTA NOTHER 4 YEARS TO COMPLAIN, SAVE YOUR ENERGY FOR CLIPPIN FOOD STAMPS.. GOOD LUCK LILLIPUTIANS.......

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Alvin, is that you (pretending to be from Rhode Island and using AOL like a moron)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EAST COAST

at least your posts are shorter, good to see you are savin your coupon clippin energy, but they (posts) are still liberally light .

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

meybe eye shuld mak alle mi postes luk jus lik yeours, yu fuking moreon

BUSH ROOLS!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• EAST COAST

hey, TOYOTA you are a small, defeated, liberal, loser. i see you at least stick with what you know, negativity and stupidity. i see a nerve has been struck, insecurity seems to be your strong suit. you must hate gettin up in the morning. try to lighten up alittle.

Comment

Working...