X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

What you have is Bremer not paying them, thereby removing any chance they would WANT to help us and choose to see us as oppressors.
    Yep, that's the ticket! I sure as fuck wouldn't wanna work for free, especially cleaning up shit someone else fucked up!

We need them to help them, simple as that. Imagine someone coming into your house and taking it over, fucking it up, then expecting you to help them clean it up. I'd be pretty pissed, too!

We dropped the ball on that aspect of the game, Baby!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• lucky wilbury

iraq is an ammo dump. hell a few months ago the danes found motor shells with wmd from 91 underneath a road.not even the iraqis had at any point in time any idea of wher etheir stuff was stored before,during or after the war.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
        iraq is an ammo dump. hell a few months ago the danes found motor shells with wmd from 91 underneath a road.not even the iraqis had at any point in time any idea of wher etheir stuff was stored before,during or after the war.
        Funny how the Iraqis that are our enemies can find bomb making materials, RPG's, & infantry weapons. Maybe just the Iraqis on our side don't know where the weapons are.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

the weapons are everywhere. schools, mosques, for sale in market places. shit saddam gave out weapons to practically everyone before we got there.saddam fedyeen created stockpil;es of weapons and explosives and buried them as well. even here in the states there are unaccounted weapons. shit a few moths ago they "lost" an amoured humvee up here. it was later found miles and miles away from where it should have been
          Last edited by lucky wilbury; 11-19-2004, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Denny
            Banned
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
            the weapons are everywhere. schools, mosques, for sale in market places. shit saddam gave out weapons to practically everyone before we got there. even here in the states there are unaccounted weapons. shit a few moths ago they "lost" an amoured humvee. it was later found miles and miles away from where it should have been
            I work as a Safety Officer in a Factory and I can honestly say that IRAQ was alot more safer when Saddam was in charge there

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Denny
              I work as a Safety Officer in a Factory and I can honestly say that IRAQ was alot more safer when Saddam was in charge there
              Do you drink at work "safety officer?"

Comment

Working...