X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Yes it is! But with the Administration's targeting skills, the bombs would be landing in California.
    Administration?
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• cycocyco
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Aug 2004

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!! What the fuck is this political shit...you fucken hippie!!! I though this was a van halen musick site you fucken retard...go to CNN or www.whoGIVESaSHIT.com/.org fuckface to paste this fucken bullshit. Out of all the cool shit in the world, you have to post some stupid ass world news shit. What a fucken nerd. I don't go to a kick ass van halen site to read news about some world bullshit. If i want to read the fucken news, i'll watch the news not get it from some stupid ass hippie!!!
      Stop your fucken crying you assholes!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cycocyco
        WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!! What the fuck is this political shit...you fucken hippie!!! I though this was a van halen musick site you fucken retard...go to CNN or www.whoGIVESaSHIT.com/.org fuckface to paste this fucken bullshit. Out of all the cool shit in the world, you have to post some stupid ass world news shit. What a fucken nerd. I don't go to a kick ass van halen site to read news about some world bullshit. If i want to read the fucken news, i'll watch the news not get it from some stupid ass hippie!!!
        The Frontline is the political board of this Roth site set up after 9/11. If you don't like this forum than go over to the "Main VH/DLR" page to get what you want, and please refrain from commenting until you have been on this site for a little while. Kay?!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ladies and Gentleman may I present

The average American voter....

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            and please refrain from commenting until you have been on this site for a little while. Kay?!
            Absolutely, positively not a requirement. Post away, dude. Post in the correct forum, though.
            Last edited by BigBadBrian; 12-07-2004, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Ladies and Gentleman may I present

The average American voter....
              See this thread.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

1) This IS a political forum

2) It's hard to take someone serious who can't even spell "music", "fuckin" or "psycho" correctly.

3) I have yet to meet a "hippie" who is as "stupid assed" as yourself.

4) If you must be a troll, find a goddamned original approach.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    See this thread.
                    Goddamit it's a bit early in the week to get owned!

Comment

• franksters
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      [B] Russia's Putin Calls U.S. Policy 'Dictatorial'

Fri Dec 3,12:03 PM ET

By Douglas Busvine

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) accused the United States on Friday of pursuing a dictatorial foreign policy and said mounting violence could derail progress toward bringing peace and democracy to Iraq (news - web site

nad he is right!
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by franksters
                        [B]
                        Russia's Putin Calls U.S. Policy 'Dictatorial'

Fri Dec 3,12:03 PM ET

By Douglas Busvine

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) accused the United States on Friday of pursuing a dictatorial foreign policy and said mounting violence could derail progress toward bringing peace and democracy to Iraq (news - web site

nad he is right!

Please try to navigate the forums in an effective manner. That is what the "Preview Reply" button is for. Use it. Thank you for doing business with us.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Absolutely, positively not a requirement. Post away, dude. Post in the correct forum, though.
                          That's what I meant! I was going to be a little more vicious, but I figured the newby needed directions and a gentle prompting to get a fucking clue.

Comment

Working...