Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklisted
    Banned
    • Sep 2004

However that war was NATO and not just the U.S.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Where was Bill Clinton during the Vietnam War anyway?
      Legitimately enrolled in college. After he graduated, he signed up for the draft and drew a high number, so he was never drafted.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
        BBB, we were talking about presidents donning military garb after dodging service. I don't recall seeing Clinton in anything except business suits and jogging suits the entire time he was in office.

Oh yeah?

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Bill Clinton's prestigious military record:

Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 8, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.

Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964
          Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968
          Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969
          Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military
          Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07,1969 under authority of Colonel E. Holmes.
          Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment
          Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969
          Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) "registrant who has failed to report...remain liable for induction"
          Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!
          Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40
          Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jesus H. Christmas, the guys been out of office fours years now and people still have nazi photojob jobs done on him. Oh yeah, he was the one that's chipping away at our civil liberties with The Patriot Act!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh, the Chinese! They were just pissed about their embassy being bombed.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

hehe.

That's probably a good four years old.

Hey, we are all sick of FORD posting pictures of Bush as Hitler.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

hehe.

That's probably a good four years old.

Hey, we are all sick of FORD posting pictures of Bush as Hitler.
                      I haven't seen any in a while, his avatar is not photoshopped either. But I have some good ones. Well, he's not a Nazi in this one:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Jesus H. Christmas, the guys been out of office fours years now and people still have nazi photojob jobs done on him. Oh yeah, he was the one that's chipping away at our civil liberties with The Patriot Act!
                        Actually, he is. Or was. It is/was his (Reno's) act, for the most part.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• b1c2
                          Groupie
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                          How many of those presidents who never served in the military proclaimed themselves a "war president'?

Uh, the National Guard IS part of the military. I work for Joint Forces and we have over 2500 guard members in this state deployed or have been deployed. Guard members are risking AND losing their lives just like any other service.

And as far as rich boys pulling strings, how in the hell do you think Clinton got to be a Rhodes Scholar that allowed him to miss part of the draft? It is just the way of the world.

And not that I am a huge W fan, but he is our Commander in Chief and I doubt you would find many soldiers upset about him wearing the uniform.

But back to the subject at hand, YES, our soldiers need and deserve our support. I've been associated w/the military basically all my adult life and the sacrifices these soldiers and their families make are something we should all be aware of. One way to help support them is by donating to the Family Readiness Groups, Morale, Welfare & Recreation Fund or the Family Assistance Fund. You can PM me if you want more info. This is especially true of Guard and Reserve soldiers/sailors because many of them have left behind far better paying jobs in order to serve and now they and their families are forced to live at on a military salary instead.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Oh yeah?

shit I forgot about that
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• blueturk
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                              He is "president" , during a time of "war". How many used that exact verbiage, I don't know, I'm not a scholar. Are you saying he doesn't have the right to make that claim?
                              Talk about clutching at straws! A "president" during a time of "war"? You're starting to sound a lot like Clinton yourself,BT. Rather than debate the literal meaning of "war president' with you,I'll just let your hero do the talking.Here's what Dubya had to say on the February 8th 2003 edition of "Meet The Press" on NBC:" I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind". THAT'S what I was talking about. But I really think you already knew that.

Last edited by blueturk; 12-09-2004, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Big Train
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Well Turk, the point was (why do I always have to explain it twice?) that LITERALLY nothing he is saying is incorrect. What exactly is "clutching at straws" about that statement I don't know. You'll need to explain that one. But I guess you can't, as you've opted not to...

Why is he "my hero"? Was Kerry "your hero"? Were any of the losers the Dems put up your "guy"? I like Bush and thought he was the better choice.

You've got nothing here, so I don't know what exactly we are debating.

Comment

Working...