X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    I have said ALL ALONG, it was about setting up a base of operations. READ my fucking posts. Nothing has changed.

We picked Iraq because we thought we could "GET" them on WMD's and sanctions violations.

The side benefits were the liberation of the Iraqui people and the fall of Hussein. The primary benefits were having a base of operations for the war on terror.

I'm sorry that not's clear Lounge. Cock, shut the fuck up unless you actually have something to add other than "yea, stupid morons" or some other piece of wisdom.

blow me fucktard, maybe you'll be lucky enough one day to have your entire family murdered in the name of setting up a base of operations in your home....hypocrisy is such a funny thing about humans....

Those that reveal who they truly are happens everyday, so well at least you admit that you will murder for your own self serving purposes....

Comment

• DLR'sCock
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      The Crusades

The Inquisition

Witch Burnings

Genocide against Native Americans

Bombing abortion clinics and shooting those inside

GodHatesFags.com

Iraq

Just to name a few

Not that the people who committed these attrocities were actual Christians, but they claimed to be, so that is how they were percieved by those who were unable or unwilling to make the distinction between such lying thieving murderers and those who truly walk by faith in Jesus Christ and live by His teachings.

So many morons who claim to be "chrsitians" and truly don't ahve a clue....

I'll tell you one thing, I don't claim to be a follower of any "Religion", but I can tell you that JC's intentions were not what so many of you baboons try to warp it to be....but you are typical examples of humanity in it's weakness....

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
        blow me fucktard, maybe you'll be lucky enough one day to have your entire family murdered in the name of setting up a base of operations in your home....hypocrisy is such a funny thing about humans....

Those that reveal who they truly are happens everyday, so well at least you admit that you will murder for your own self serving purposes....
        Wow, a semi intelligent response. Keep it coming...I may find a way to take your serious at some point. Your quasi-philospohical rants are amusing to me.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I think Muslim Americans are dangerous because most of them are terrorists out to destroy this country for the most part which is why most of them SHOULD be banned or restricted from coming to the USA while Islam is a gutter religion.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
            I think Muslim Americans are dangerous because most of them are terrorists out to destroy this country for the most part which is why most of them SHOULD be banned or restricted from coming to the USA while Islam is a gutter religion.
            Don't you have a lynching to committ or a cross to burn fucktard?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Nice! American arrogance/ignorance is alive and well. Next you'll want to lock up all those dangerous gays.

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Figs
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use and by some other means given us knowledge which we can attain by them"

- Galileo Galilei

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Thank you for removing any doubt about your lack of intelligence.

You make Katydid sound bright
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Wayne L.

I'm telling the truth about the situation concerning Muslim Americans in the USA which I know upsets you Osama fan Nickdfresh.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

I'm telling the truth about the situation concerning Muslim Americans in the USA which I know upsets you Osama fan Nickdfresh.
                      Who's truth is that?

We Report. You Recite.

Moderator's notice: Even though Sean Hannazi truly is a DICKHEAD, the literal depiction of him as such is in violation of the Roth Army "No Dick Pics" policy.
                      Last edited by FORD; 12-20-2004, 04:18 PM.
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Don't you have a lynching to committ or a cross to burn fucktard?

Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

How many muslims do you know personally? I know many many many people who are muslim, and you sir are a perfect example of the uninformed person who has been bombarded by the right wing media and not bothered to use any thought or attempted to find other sources of information to figure out what is truly going on here. There is alwaya hope though, people can learn.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Another "Conservative" COCKTARD that probably never-ever served in the military running his candy-ass little brain and his big mouth with tough talk!

How about this guy? Is he a good Christian you ignorant cunt?

P.S. Why don't you go enlist PUSSY? I hear they're a lot of openings at a recruiting center near you. That way you can kill Muslims and feel better about yourself.
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-20-2004, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Bahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

phew.

Now THAT's the funniest fucking post I've read in a long time.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...