Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Ashcroft
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Atheists can flame with abandon, yet I'm banned simply because of my username???

Ford, you really need to let them know that they need to brush up on debate, not censor it to their liking. This attitude is partially what's killing your party. I mean, look at Kerry in all of his condescending glory. Simple questions about his voting record as a Senator throws him into a "How dare you question my patriotism" rant. How's about an honest answer as to why you voted the way you did on various spending bills? I'd have more respect for the man if he simply stated "I thought defense dollars could better be spent on social programs". Or something to that effect.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
      Atheists can flame with abandon, yet I'm banned simply because of my username???

Ford, you really need to let them know that they need to brush up on debate, not censor it to their liking. This attitude is partially what's killing your party. I mean, look at Kerry in all of his condescending glory. Simple questions about his voting record as a Senator throws him into a "How dare you question my patriotism" rant. How's about an honest answer as to why you voted the way you did on various spending bills? I'd have more respect for the man if he simply stated "I thought defense dollars could better be spent on social programs". Or something to that effect.
      They aren't just banning conservatives from questioning Kerry, believe me. The admins there have pretty much said that "once there's a nominee" that criticizing him will be verboten. So at that point, I will be no more welcome over there than you are, since I will not be kissing Judas' ass neither before or after the official nomination.

The DLC has taken control of the board without a doubt. It's no longer an "underground" by any stretch of the imagination. I only bother posting there any more on the outside chance I might wake someone or something up and stop this worthless "Kerronation" before the point of no return and this country is doomed to 4 more shitty years, one way or the other
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rubnose

So who ya gonna vote for now?

Comment

• John Ashcroft
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Dude, get ready for much more than 4 years.

I'm not trying to rub this in either. I mean, Democrats forbidding certain speech??? It's no surprise to me, but now that it's being done overtly all this crap about "freedom of expression" and such will be seen for what it is.

Man, your party asks us to leap to conclusions about the Republicans and their supposed "patriotism police", but here we have real, live censorship being practiced at the flagship website for the liberal ideology. You don't see this as a problem? And I'm talking about even before "The New JFK". (By the way, I know you do because you've addressed this a long time ago. But I just want to illustrate why your party is losing. Your party's been hijacked by nazis, not mine.) Like I've said countless times before, I have infinitely more respect for a true "liberal" who's not ashamed of what he or she stands for and calls for honest debate, than the people running the modern day Democrat party. I even praised Dean for his statements regarding his deferment from Vietnam (that is up untill he did a 180 on it...) Instead, we get more of the same from your side of the aisle. They're far more interested in personal power than ideology. And if censorship is what's required in the aquisition of power, so be it.
          Last edited by John Ashcroft; 02-24-2004, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by FORD
            If I didn't know better, I would say somebody observed the rant that our friend with the pitchfork posted at DU on Friday

Does Director Tenet have you monitoring DU now?
            nope. i've been barred from that place. i never even posted there nor did i even sign up to post yet i got banned.

Comment

• KANE

He's been surrounded for over a year, nothings at play here with us waiting, its more complicated than you think, plus them mountains arent any easy task, no matter what technology we have, they are brutal, believe me.......he's gonna be tits up here real soon.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Did you see the History Channel's special about our Afghanistan operation(s)? It was really good. They showed soldiers and marines working in that environment (high elevation, cold as hell), and they looked miserable. Like old people. Yep, I'd imagine the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan are probably the worst environment to secure. God bless the guys.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                  Heh heh heh... You guys rock. I'm laughing my ass off at this whole exchange.

Anyway, the American and British press is spiking all good news stories on the war on terror. The liberal elites in the various newsrooms around the world absolutely hate being proven wrong so many times. That shit's gotta stop! Remember "Quagmire"? How's about the "No plan to take Baghdad" comments? Yep, the newrooms around the world are taking their ball(s) and going home.

classic johnnie

"....spiking all the good news stories....."
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If this site hadn't lost all the earlier threads I would be even more annoyingly smug...

Comment

• letsrock
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2007

This site has lost lots of things.

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
                        Yeah it has, such as posters like Kane...whatever happened to him? I miss ol' Kane.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Thanks, joined March 2007...

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

And yours hasn't?
                            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

Thats the number one problem here "Thanks March 2007"
                              The members think that if they are the lowest number that there word is golden. Sure like i'm gonna listen to a 20 yr old go on about Van Halen.

Get over it, this site use to be the bomb. to bad i helped broker the deal that sold it to VanHalenStore.com (back when it was DLRARMY)
                              That only cost the store what $5.03

We found that as loose change in ash trays.

John

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Thats the number one problem here "Thanks March 2007"
                                The members think that if they are the lowest number that there word is golden. Sure like i'm gonna listen to a 20 yr old go on about Van Halen.

Get over it, this site use to be the bomb. to bad i helped broker the deal that sold it to VanHalenStore.com (back when it was DLRARMY)
                                That only cost the store what $5.03

We found that as loose change in ash trays.

John
                                Was that before or after you licked 'em clean?
                                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...