U.N. official slams U.S. as 'stingy' over aid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne L.

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    No, what's ludicrous, besides your run on sentence, is the FACT that your statement is pure bullshit.

But don't let facts get in your way.
    I think the U. N is complete bullshit as an organization which means my statement is correct since it's mostly against the U. S. & Kofi Annan is a joke LoungeMachine.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

My point is we [USA] DONT give more money per capita than anyone else in the world.

Nick's number dont lie, sheep do.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Wayne L.

My point is we [USA] DONT give more money per capita than anyone else in the world.

Nick's number dont lie, sheep do.
        I think the USA gives enough money to help other countries in need like this tragedy & they don't appreciate it anyway so all this whining from the U. N. & far left liberal wackos is ludicrous.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Yes.

Whining IS ludicrous.

Can't imagine why you're not taken more seriously by our State Dept.

Comment

• Wayne L.

Yes.

Whining IS ludicrous.

Can't imagine why you're not taken more seriously by our State Dept.
            The U. N. is the biggest joke in the history of so called world unity while the USA should get out of this origanization before President Bush leaves office in 08. I don't think the State Dept. takes you seriously at all my poor uneducated friend.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
              The U. N. is the biggest joke in the history of so called world unity while the USA should get out of this origanization before President Bush leaves office in 08. I don't think the State Dept. takes you seriously at all my poor uneducated friend.
              Give a specific reason. Or were you just told to hate the U.N. by shitty radio program hosts?

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Give a specific reason. Or were you just told to hate the U.N. by shitty radio program hosts?
                I don't think a talk radio host had to tell me that the U. N. is one of the biggest jokes as a so called world organization because it speaks for itself. I can think for myself unlike some which is saying a lot especially on this site. Who does your thinking for you, since it can't be you Nickdfresh?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't think a talk radio host had to tell me that the U. N. is one of the biggest jokes as a so called world organization because it speaks for itself. I can think for myself unlike some which is saying a lot especially on this site. Who does your thinking for you, since it can't be you Nickdfresh?
                  Nice! Answer a question with a question you can't answer...BTW, The guy on my shoulders does my thinking for me!

Comment

• Wayne L.

Nice! Answer a question with a question you can't answer...BTW, The guy on my shoulders does my thinking for me!

I wouldn't doubt it at all. The U.N. is a crazy, mindless, worthless organization that causes more problems than it helps in the long run which is why it's time for the U.S. to withdrawal from it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wouldn't doubt it at all. The U.N. is a crazy, mindless, worthless organization that causes more problems than it helps in the long run which is why it's time for the U.S. to withdrawal from it.
                      Still no opinion based on specific FACTS! Just more bullshit right-wing generalizations from the "America Firster" mindset!

Have a fuckin' super-sized Freedom Fries on me Wayne from your fav. restaurant: PrickDonalds!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I've read for some time what a mindless dolt you are, but thanks for confirming it for me.

By the way, being called "uneducated" by someone with your limited reach is hilarious.

Or to use your "word of the day", ludicrous.

"The UN is the biggest joke in the history of so called world unity"

That statement pretty well sums up your level of understanding.

Still waiting by the mailbox for your invitation to Mensa?

Comment

• Wayne L.

Still no opinion based on specific FACTS! Just more bullshit right-wing generalizations from the "America Firster" mindset!

Have a fuckin' super-sized Freedom Fries on me Wayne from your fav. restaurant: PrickDonalds!

I'm not a right wing or left wing anything but you seem out of touch with reality my uncool, uneducated freak. I don't like McDonalds because they're overrated but Wendy's is a whole lot better.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm not a right wing or left wing anything but you seem out of touch with reality my uncool, uneducated freak. I don't like McDonalds because they're overrated but Wendy's is a whole lot better.

You are such an idiot! You have no clue do you. You shame the Neocons on this board with you "ludicrous" ineptitude. Why don't you go off and fill your day by being useful, by the way, no I don't want that super-sized.

You are way too dumb to even fuck with!

Comment

• Wayne L.

You are such an idiot! You have no clue do you. You shame the Neocons on this board with you "ludicrous" ineptitude. Why don't you go off and fill your day by being useful, by the way, no I don't want that super-sized.

You are way too dumb to even fuck with!
                              What is your definition of being way too dumb, unless you mean as smart as you, which isn't too smart?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What is your definition of being way too dumb, unless you mean as smart as you, which isn't too smart?
                                I find your posts really funny!YOU receive:
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-31-2004, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...