• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
    What is your definition of being way too dumb,
    Glad you asked.

ANYTHING posted by you falls under the listing: Way too dumb.

I'm sure you've heard that your entire life though.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Glad you asked.

ANYTHING posted by you falls under the listing: Way too dumb.

I'm sure you've heard that your entire life though.
      I think everything that you post is known as stupid & incoherent most of the time because it makes no sense.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think everything that you post is known as stupid & incoherent most of the time because it makes no sense.
        I rest my case!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I think .
          All evidence to the contrary
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            I rest my case!
            I know your mom & dad are probably uptight with you because you're making a fool out of yourself on this DLR Army site. I would suggest to you that you get an education & get a life or you might be going to fight in the war in Iraq after possibly graduating. I don't care what you call me whether it's idiot or anything else because I know I'm right & I didn't just hear about VH from this website unlike yourself.

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Re: Yet Maybe He has a Point?

December 31, 2004

Officials in both the Bush and the Clinton administrations have argued that the OECD statistics are misleading. The OECD does not measure many forms of assistance provided by the U.S. government other than formal foreign aid, officials said.

Although the OECD measure puts U.S. spending on foreign aid at $16.2 billion last year, the U.S. Agency for International Development counts U.S. giving differently. USAID officials point to its report on aid in 2000 saying government assistance to developing countries totaled $22.6 billion. Further, private assistance — including giving by individuals, religious groups, foundations, corporations, universities and others — was an additional $33.6 billion, said USAID, for a total of more than $56 billion.

[/url]
              The thing with the UN is that we provide bucketloads of cash for all of their operations (this per capita nonsense is dumb-overall amounts are all that count) and more importantly, operational and military support, which CERTAINLY has a value, in billions in equipment, man hours and transport.

In addition, how much do we really NEED to give? For any given disaster, there is so much that can be spent, in combination with other countries, to restore what was there. The Democratic senator seems "embarassed" that we don't fit everyone's bill in full all the time, because we can. The Republican senator seems to be conservative enough to understand that and finds it offensive the UN would think we were stingy. That's the UN though, always asking for more cash on the barrelhead, which will mysteriously disappear. Which is probably why they don't count our other valuable forms of tangible help.
              Last edited by Big Train; 12-31-2004, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I know your mom & dad are probably uptight with you because you're making a fool out of yourself on this DLR Army site. I would suggest to you that you get an education & get a life or you might be going to fight in the war in Iraq after possibly graduating. I don't care what you call me whether it's idiot or anything else because I know I'm right & I didn't just hear about VH from this website unlike yourself.
                Now you are repeating yourself Wayne through mutiple threads and forums. Is that from a "cut n' paste" web site for retards with unoriginal comebacks and a learning disability that prevents them from having any trace of wit?

Actually asstard, I TAUGHT high school and was in the Army during Gulf War I (I'm 34 btw ADD in case you didn't read my profile). And most of my students wrote far better than you can. Keep spewing grammatically horrid sentences and then KEEP calling everyone "uneducated" "moron(s)" you dumb fucktard! They could use YOU in Iraq, maybe you could set off roadside bombs or something.

Comment

• Wayne L.

Now you are repeating yourself Wayne through mutiple threads and forums. Is that from a "cut n' paste" web site for retards with unoriginal comebacks and a learning disability that prevents them from having any trace of wit?

Actually asstard, I TAUGHT high school and was in the Army during Gulf War I (I'm 34 btw ADD in case you didn't read my profile). And most of my students wrote far better than you can. Keep spewing grammatically horrid sentences and then KEEP calling everyone "uneducated" "moron(s)" you dumb fucktard! They could use YOU in Iraq, maybe you could set off roadside bombs or something.
                  What's going on in your life that you get so uptight about everything? You teaching high school is like Charles Manson teaching religion & it's a laughable.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Yet Maybe He has a Point?

Originally posted by Big Train
                    The thing with the UN is that we provide bucketloads of cash for all of their operations (this per capita nonsense is dumb-overall amounts are all that count) and more importantly, operational and military support, which CERTAINLY has a value, in billions in equipment, man hours and transport.

Correct sir. You are right and I did mention that very fact in a previous post somewhere. We actually dispatched a Carrier Battle Group this morning.

In addition, how much do we really NEED to give? For any given disaster, there is so much that can be spent, in combination with other countries, to restore what was there. The Democratic senator seems "embarassed" that we don't fit everyone's bill in full all the time, because we can. The Republican senator seems to be conservative enough to understand that and finds it offensive the UN would think we were stingy. That's the UN though, always asking for more cash on the barrelhead, which will mysteriously disappear. Which is probably why they don't count our other valuable forms of tangible help.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does all of the money actually go through the UN? And though SOME in the UN has done some pretty horrid things (and the UN as a whole has ignored some pretty horrid things), they have a fairly good record at this sort of thing. But aid levels in proportion to our GNP, and coinsidering the fact that Spain has effectively given double the amount we pledged, isn't that a little embarrassing? Aren't disasters like this the kind of events what fans the flames of terrorism?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What's going on in your life that you get so uptight about everything? You teaching high school is like Charles Manson teaching religion & it's a laughable. [/b]
                      Why? You ought to thank me dipshit! I already improved your writing with simple remedial advice. Must have done something right. Me...Uptight? Dude, you should talk as you attack everyone with your bullshit the minute they call you on something. I'll give you props for knowing who Charles Manson is though.

Comment

• Wayne L.

Why? You ought to thank me dipshit! I already improved your writing with simple remedial advice. Must have done something right. Me...Uptight? Dude, you should talk as you attack everyone with your bullshit the minute they call you on something. I'll give you props for knowing who Charles Manson is though.
                        You have way too much time of your hands with a nothing life & you don't even know the subject of the post about the U. N. either.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You have way too much time of your hands with a nothing life & you don't even know the subject of the post about the U. N. either.
                          Wow Wayne, you know so much about me! At least I know how to grasp the basic facts of the U.N. Why don't you go out and find a big article on the U.N. so you can finally have a clue. Try wilkepedia.com or maybe pick up a copy of "Life for Dummies."

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

This guy, Wayne knows his politics!
                            Originally Posted by WARF:
                            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I can't believe that guy has any skin between his eyebrows!

DLR7884
                              Unbelievable!
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by DLR7884
                                This guy, Wayne knows his politics!

I'm not a Latino in any way, you don't know me at all.

Comment

Working...