X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
    Talk about cliches, that's precisely what the Green Day album is. Do you really think there's deep messages there?
    Who said I listened to GREENDAY's album for 'deep messages?' I happen to agree with some of their abiguously anti-Bush Admin. attitude, but I hardly get my political philosophy from GREENDAY! If I like the SEX PISTOLS' "Anarchy in the U.K.", does that mean I'm flying to England to join the IRA or to become a anarchist street fighter. No!

Get a clue Lou, you're the only one taking this shit seriously "Dreams" boy.

Why do I feel like this is a very stupid debate? I think your the one obsessed with GREENDAY Lou, not me.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

If Nick were the one obsessed with GREEN DAY, he'd learn how to spell it properly.

Now go buy a gun and end your misery, LOU.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        If Nick were the one obsessed with GREEN DAY, he'd learn how to spell it properly.

Now go buy a gun and end your misery, LOU.
        Go listen to your VANHAGAR JapaneseBalance CD Rikk!

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Would you guys just come out of the closet already?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Would you guys just come out of the closet already?
            You sound a little desperate there Warham! Rikk might be gay, but I'm not. Lou however is definately VERY gay.

BTW, I like the new avatar much better. Jackson was making me not want to eat lunch.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Honestly, I missed the Jackson avatar. Can you post it?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Rikk might be gay, but I'm not.
                  Is that so, Nick?
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Is that so, Nick?
                    Look Rikk, I was young when I did that poster! I was only 30 and very confused! Now stop touching yourself to my picture and make sure Lou doesn't get a copy or he'll never stop PMing me!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Look Rikk, I was young when I did that poster! I was only 30 and very confused! Now stop touching yourself to my picture and make sure Lou doesn't get a copy or he'll never stop PMing me!
                      I would like to stop revealing your true identity...but I keep finding this gay shit from your past...and even from now! How about this poster you had printed up of the SHEEP PEN staff? This was some pretty sick shit. I'm glad only 100 got printed off. (And notice how I'm not in it.)
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        I don't know Nicky. Why don't you and your liberal buddies Lounge Act and Rikk place bets on it.
                        There you go again with that liberal shit. Rikk can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's conservative by Canuck standards.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          There you go again with that liberal shit. Rikk can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's conservative by Canuck standards.
                          LOL. Actually, I don't know about that. I'm a fiscal conservative. But I also think that the current Conservative and Republican parties are bigger and crazier spenders than the more Liberal parties.

I'm also pro-choice, pro-Gay rights (for Nick's sake), anti-death penalty, very angry with current foreign policy, etc.

That said, I hate hippies and people that like whining because it's fashionable. But that's sure better than being LOU.

I noticed LOU started giving me more and more shit the more I posted "liberal" ideas. But that tool will accuse anyone he doesn't like of being a "liberal".
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I would like to stop revealing your true identity...but I keep finding this gay shit from your past...and even from now! How about this poster you had printed up of the SHEEP PEN staff? This was some pretty sick shit. I'm glad only 100 got printed off. (And notice how I'm not in it.)
                            Well Rikk, we know that you are in fact in this picture! Notice "Unknown Girl" in the center?--You know that was you BEFORE your big OPERATION in Helsinki, Finland!

Have the hormone injections kicked in yet tough gal...er..guy?**cough** **cough**

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

HOW DID YOU FUCKING FIND OUT ABOUT THAT???????

Lemme guess...your "partner" told you!!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

HOW DID YOU FUCKING FIND OUT ABOUT THAT???????

Lemme guess...your "partner" told you!!
                                No! I saw the health insurance petition and travel itinerary. I also noticed you no longer wearing skirts and constantly playing THE INDIGO GIRLS all the time!

Comment

Working...