Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Since you've been in one...how'd you like putting your rucksack in there? That M-16 slid right in...NOT!

Most of the armor is being welded across the body panels and windows. If the vehicle is hit or rolled it makes for ricocheting bullets in the cabin and the oh so large windows an even smaller exit in an emergency(sarcasm...I mention this because you can't pick up on it!).

I'm glad you rode in a military humvee. Quite different from what they sell to the public isn't it? Engine compartment and suspension issues are noticable absent. Riding one on a normal road surface is like sleeping during a rain storm under a tin roof. They're made for offroad environments.

As far as soldiers kicking me in the balls...no. They actually like the care boxes I've sent to them. I've got plenty of letters back stating that they wish they could get "their" side of the story out and that they appreciate the support of the American public. Nick, if you were to post some of the shit you do outside of a military base...YOU'D be the one being kicked. Go have a beer with the "joes" and tell them about Rummy and Bush and what you think of them. I'd pay money for a front row seat to that!

You claim that you're prior service and a Republican but yet you act like you've forgotten both and joined up with the enemy. That's fine but have the courage to admit you changed and move on. Both are alive and well without your support!
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      Since you've been in one...how'd you like putting your rucksack in there? That M-16 slid right in...NOT!

Most of the armor is being welded across the body panels and windows. If the vehicle is hit or rolled it makes for ricocheting bullets in the cabin and the oh so large windows an even smaller exit in an emergency(sarcasm...I mention this because you can't pick up on it!).

I'm glad you rode in a military humvee. Quite different from what they sell to the public isn't it? Engine compartment and suspension issues are noticable absent. Riding one on a normal road surface is like sleeping during a rain storm under a tin roof. They're made for offroad environments.

As far as soldiers kicking me in the balls...no. They actually like the care boxes I've sent to them. I've got plenty of letters back stating that they wish they could get "their" side of the story out and that they appreciate the support of the American public. Nick, if you were to post some of the shit you do outside of a military base...YOU'D be the one being kicked. Go have a beer with the "joes" and tell them about Rummy and Bush and what you think of them. I'd pay money for a front row seat to that!

You claim that you're prior service and a Republican but yet you act like you've forgotten both and joined up with the enemy. That's fine but have the courage to admit you changed and move on. Both are alive and well without your support!
      Get 'em Vibe, get 'em. Nick has changed his tune...if he ever knew one in the first place. Sad indeed.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        I bought my own rucksack and still have it, and I think you mean the M-16A2 5.56mm x 45mm rifle, correct. I guess maybe you used the M-1 Garand 30.06 in your day! I also qualified on the M-9 9mm.

So I should attribute all of your idiotic statements to sarcasm.

Drove one (temporarily), changed the oil, did a grease job on one (Jesus I think the thing had about 50 fucking fittings).

You can go back and at any time ride in the UNARMORED Humvee. Ya,' keep inventing shit. I bet a silent majority would respect being supported without having that support being the result of an embarrassing question asked at a phoney, photo-op.

Show me the letter in which they say they prefer riding in unarmored Humvees Dr.!

I bet the silent majority that ARE NOT reenlisting into the Nat'l Guard and are causing USANG & USAR recruitement goals to fall to 66% for the first time in history, yeah, they all just love their incompetent superiors. There is a conspiracy theory about soldiers trying to "frag" Wolfoshitz!

You claim that you're prior service and a Republican but yet you act like you've forgotten both and joined up with the enemy.
        The enemies are the assholes that have incompetently fucked over this country. And it's YOUR blind yes-man acceptence of bad, self-destructive policies that has caused this disaster. Click on the link below. I dare you. Why don't you ask the former Secretary of the Army, & ret. Army Chief of Staff General Shinseki what they think of Rummy's transformation of the Military. You can't possibly defend this piece of shit, so keep making up flaming Humvee stories. You are full of it Dr.Assvibe. Maybe we need to install ejection seats into them?!

For more information on America's Enemies, click on the link below and watch PBS's Fronline below.

Rumsfeld's War

Then tell me all about the war in Iraq, the one in which we are quickly losing intelligence about the insurgents because the people are too terrified to give us info anymore. C'mon MaddVibe, it's okay to be a Republican and complain about the war and especially Rummy the Dummy, many in congress are now doing so.
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-03-2005, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Nuclear weapons....always an option.
          Praise Jesus! Let's murder every last one of them Islamoid heathens in the name of our fucked up distorted version of "God".

BCE's "God" = Guns, Oil , Drugs
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...