How can a die hard conservative be a David Lee Roth fan??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    Settle down, son.

A. I'm smiling, meaning I'm kidding (one can only be soo literal when typing). It wasn't meant to be personal, plus your the one who brought up soccer moms.

B. Making blanket statements about groups of individuals is dangerous business, no matter who is doing it (yes, I include myself in that group). As you can't possibly know everyone in that group and what they think and feel, it is a pointless exercise.

c. Downloading music is your choice. Unfortunately, my government has failed to act to protect us thus far, although I feel it will be changing in short order. It's your karmic bar tab, not mine, therefore, it ain't personal to me..
    A. Point taken .

B. But I was referring to pre and post-election analysis that showed Bush did relatively well with (uninformed) soccermoms who thought Bush would keep us safer in some nebulous line of faulty-logic thinking. Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch is also a "soccer mom" in this sense.

C. The record companies had a banner year in 04' I heard. So do you still think that downloading actually cut's into record sales more than it promotes them on the whole?

BTW, the companies lost in court, internet providers WILL NOT FURNISH downloader IP's to them!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Homos?

Talk about "high school insults."

C'mon BigBland, I wanna hear more about Germany! Ha ha ha!
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        Homos?

Talk about "high school insults."

C'mon BigBland, I wanna hear more about Germany! Ha ha ha!
        I suppose you do. You've probably never been out of that trailer park you live in.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

C. The record companies had a banner year in 04' I heard. So do you still think that downloading actually cut's into record sales more than it promotes them on the whole?

BTW, the companies lost in court, internet providers WILL NOT FURNISH downloader IP's to them! [/B]
          If you call being up 1% domestically a good year...True the British music industry had a better than average year, with more hits than normal, overall, it was not a banner year but any means. Don't believe the hype.

As far as downloading goes, the whole landscape is going to be changing drastically, as Hollywood becomes more affected and enters the fray of this. With MUCH more pull in Washington than we have, it is only a matter of time before the "inducement" bill and such are in and all of these places start feeling some real heat. Plus the battle for offshore companies (the majority of these things) are slowly turning our way. It will happen.

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            A. Point taken .

B. But I was referring to pre and post-election analysis that showed Bush did relatively well with (uninformed) soccermoms who thought Bush would keep us safer in some nebulous line of faulty-logic thinking. Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch is also a "soccer mom" in this sense.
            It's the (Uniformed) bit that I am speaking of. They have a difference of opinion than you, it does not necessarily mean they did not have access to the same information as you. They did and came to a different conclusion. As you disagree with them fine, but to say they are unintelligent and uninformed is bullshit, whether it is you or anyone else saying it.

Comment

• Spc. Graner
              Roadie
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              I suppose you do. You've probably never been out of that trailer park you live in.
              Fuckin-a! That's hilarious! You should insult his mom next! Or do the "I know you are but what am I" thing. That'll show that communist nazi bastard terrorist what he gets for messing with BBB!

Then, I'd like to put some cigarettes out on his nuts!
              You have never heard a man scream until you have held a lighter to his balls. Don't forget to light the lighter, dummy.
              - US Army Spc. Charles Graner, Jan.16, 2005

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...