X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vhrightnow
    If they are confirmed terrorists....torture the hell out of them, and if they die in the process......oh well......they are useless pieces of shit, and NO they do not have rights.......
    How old are you?

YOU DON'T TORTURE NOBODY.

AND YOU DON'T WRITE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE TORTURED BUT FOR YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHICH DID NOT COME FROM TORTURE, BUT FROM MEN WHO KILLED THEIR OWN COUNTRY'S SOLDIERS TO END THE "CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT" THE REST OF THE WORLD HAD TO DEAL OUT TO PEOPLE.

WE HERE IN AMERICA ARE A DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

ANYONE WHO SAYS TORTURE SOMEBODY IS UNAMERICAN AND A FOOL.

YOU ARE A FOOL.

GONALASS IS A FOOL.

BUSH IS A FOOL.

AND WAR IS COMING, FOOLS.

KEEP WRITING WHAT YOU ARE WRITING AND THINKING AND WAR IS COMING. YOUR WORDS ARE BRINGING IT.

STOCK UP ON AMMO AND YOUR TORTURE TOOLS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE POSTED "TORTURE THEM." AND WHO IS TO FUCKING DECIDE WHO IS "A TERRORIST?"

I'M ALREADY A TERRORIST FOR TYPING ON THIS BOARD. DO I GET TO BE "TORTURED?"

ANYTIME YOU PUT IN AN ATTORNEY GENERAL (THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN AMERICA) INTO OFFICE WHO SAYS "TORUTE IS GOOD AND THE PRESIDENT CAN ORDER TORTURE," ETC., THE END OF YOUR COUNTRY IS HERE.

IT'S HERE.

GET YOUR AMMO AND YOUR TORTURE TOOLS AND WRITE VERY CAREFULLY THE NAME "PHIL." PUT IT ON ALL OF YOUR BULLETS, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF MY COUNTRY.

AND I OF COURSE AM AN ENEMY OF YOUR "TORTURE" COUNTRY.

YES I AM.

PHIL (kill me to get your torture country and globalism torture - but it's not going to be that easy to kill off me and all of my friends who admire George Washington and dispise torture men like Bush, Gonzalass, and the corporate regimes they get elected into our high offices, even the high office of the President of the United States of America).

PS Torture people. You said, torture people?! I can't believe you said that, and yet I must realize you are for real and I must go out today after reading your words and buy more ammo.

It's coming, folks. With kids typing torture shit like this on a VH message board and Spears making $100 million a year off of 8 year old girls then we've had our goodtimes and we've had our bad times as a nation, and we've had our wars here in North America as a nation, and we will again...
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 01-14-2005, 09:27 AM.
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
      Very good dc i'm glad some americans have common sense left still. Ladies and Gentleman, for all who think torturing terrorists is justified i hope to see all ya'lls in hell.

what are you going in for?

The reason first and foremost is that if ya'lls claiming to be christian that's a big joke (like sesh said). People didn't much care for king herod either but no one thought of torturing him.

Interesting how our most outwardly religious president in decades is the first to be implicated in condoning torture. Pretty hypocritical.

Now you may not like it but if you ask katydid i think she will agree that these people are our brothers and sisters in christ. And IF they accept jesus christ as their lord and savior before they die guess what?

You need to realize that no one gives a fuck what katydid thinks.

Jihad the way we interept it is holy war the original meaning in effort of god's service.

You are correct in your definition of Jihad. I'm impressed. Quit letting Katydid get in your head and you'll be alright.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

No, Ted Kennedy didn't smear our good name in front of the entire world, get it right.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Again, all I hear is the same macho reactionary bullshit rhetoric regarding torture. Without debating the morality of the use of methods that the Israelis used to call "physical pressure," lets get to the bottom of some other issues here that the Neo Cons never seem to address:

A.) This administration could get a way with murder if they had any sort of competence. We a confusing the Oil War in Iraq with the wider war on terror. Top secret special ops. teams have used "physical pressure" against al-Qaida suspects with near impunity. But it was only when we invaded Iraq that these methods were exposed. Why is that?

Is this not a signal of how dangerous the callous use of such methodologies are? We were using torture methods against only the most hardened of our enemies (maybe not such a bad thing?), then is was against ordinary Iraqis. Who else could we rationalize the use of torture against?

B.) SPC Graner is a morally contemptible prick that has been a PR victory for the Iraqi resistance. Whatever one thinks of his actions, he, and his crew of W. Virginians has caused many deaths among their comrades by galvanizing an entire segment or the Iraqi population against us. That's if you believe the cover story. I was skeptical at first, but the more I hear about the Military Judge throwing out evidence in the Graner Court Martial, the more I am beginning to wonder

Does Graner not deserve a fair trial. In everything I have heard in news coverage for this case, it seems the judge has tried to limit much of his defense. His defense centers around the fact that he was just following orders from Military Intelligence so they could "soften up" prisoners to get intel on the resistance. Also, those fun photos of simulated gay sex (pretty disgusting eh CONSERVATIVES??) were actually to be used to blackmail and shame the iraqi males into doing our bidding and were based of some simpleton Neo Con perseptions of Arab culture.

The information is available at this link in an article by Seymour Hersh of The New Yorker magazine.
            TheGrayZone

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              A.) This administration could get a way with murder if they had any sort of competence. Top secret special ops. teams have used "physical pressure" against al-Qaida suspects with near impunity. But it was only when we invaded Iraq that these methods were exposed. Why is that?

We were using torture methods against only the most hardened of our enemies (maybe not such a bad thing?), then is was against ordinary Iraqis. Also, those fun photos of simulated gay sex (pretty disgusting eh CONSERVATIVES??) were actually to be used to blackmail and shame the iraqi males into doing our bidding and were based of some simpleton Neo Con perseptions of Arab culture.
              Mossad, most likely through Feith's Office of Special Plans, gave us the idea to use sexual blackmail to create informants. This plan was recklessly passed down the chain of command and incompetently executed, resulting in using it WAY TOO MUCH against THE WRONG PEOPLE.

The PR nightmare from this will last as long as the people in this forum do. Thanks rummy!
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Viking
                If we know they're trying to blow up me and my family, I'm all for gassing up the 'ol Iraqi wood chipper if it'll get us some answers.

You turn the other cheek.
                ViKunt,

You are a dangerous person, because you are violent and ignorant.

Let me educate you.

Iraqis had NOTHING to do with Oklahoma, 9/11, or blowing you up.

If I hear you've been killed it won't surprise me.

The future is going to get a lot more rough.

P
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker

The future is going to get a lot more rough.

P
                  Let 'em come. My chainsaw is gassed and ready.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    More douche-ness from the resident douche. Complete with Kennedy conspiract theory!

If it were your kids getting buttfucked, tortured and shit on you'd be singing a different tune.
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• vhrightnow
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                      How old are you?

YOU DON'T TORTURE NOBODY.

AND YOU DON'T WRITE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE TORTURED BUT FOR YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHICH DID NOT COME FROM TORTURE, BUT FROM MEN WHO KILLED THEIR OWN COUNTRY'S SOLDIERS TO END THE "CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT" THE REST OF THE WORLD HAD TO DEAL OUT TO PEOPLE.

WE HERE IN AMERICA ARE A DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

ANYONE WHO SAYS TORTURE SOMEBODY IS UNAMERICAN AND A FOOL.

YOU ARE A FOOL.

GONALASS IS A FOOL.

BUSH IS A FOOL.

AND WAR IS COMING, FOOLS.

KEEP WRITING WHAT YOU ARE WRITING AND THINKING AND WAR IS COMING. YOUR WORDS ARE BRINGING IT.

STOCK UP ON AMMO AND YOUR TORTURE TOOLS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE POSTED "TORTURE THEM." AND WHO IS TO FUCKING DECIDE WHO IS "A TERRORIST?"

I'M ALREADY A TERRORIST FOR TYPING ON THIS BOARD. DO I GET TO BE "TORTURED?"

ANYTIME YOU PUT IN AN ATTORNEY GENERAL (THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN AMERICA) INTO OFFICE WHO SAYS "TORUTE IS GOOD AND THE PRESIDENT CAN ORDER TORTURE," ETC., THE END OF YOUR COUNTRY IS HERE.

IT'S HERE.

GET YOUR AMMO AND YOUR TORTURE TOOLS AND WRITE VERY CAREFULLY THE NAME "PHIL." PUT IT ON ALL OF YOUR BULLETS, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF MY COUNTRY.

AND I OF COURSE AM AN ENEMY OF YOUR "TORTURE" COUNTRY.

YES I AM.

PHIL (kill me to get your torture country and globalism torture - but it's not going to be that easy to kill off me and all of my friends who admire George Washington and dispise torture men like Bush, Gonzalass, and the corporate regimes they get elected into our high offices, even the high office of the President of the United States of America).

PS Torture people. You said, torture people?! I can't believe you said that, and yet I must realize you are for real and I must go out today after reading your words and buy more ammo.

It's coming, folks. With kids typing torture shit like this on a VH message board and Spears making $100 million a year off of 8 year old girls then we've had our goodtimes and we've had our bad times as a nation, and we've had our wars here in North America as a nation, and we will again...
                      Ok first of all I am not a kid.....how to declare a terrorist??? when we pick them up swinging from the fuckin monkey bars in the desert with an ak over their shoulder....these scum do not play by the rules you know.....Ya I know this is America, but these scum do not have the rights that we have......Geneva convention does not apply to terrorists......so it would be better to just ask them if they know anything.....I am sure that would be successful......suppose some of them have voluble information about a future attack??? I would rather get the information out of them at ANY cost... oh and don’t worry about me pal...I got nothing against you or anyone else who is "scared" of people like me.......I do however have problems when shit fucks decide they want to kill Americans those are the people I have problems with....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vhrightnow
                        Ok first of all I am not a kid.....how to declare a terrorist??? when we pick them up swinging from the fuckin monkey bars in the desert with an ak over their shoulder....these scum do not play by the rules you know.....Ya I know this is America, but these scum do not have the rights that we have......Geneva convention does not apply to terrorists......so it would be better to just ask them if they know anything.....I am sure that would be successful......suppose some of them have voluble information about a future attack??? I would rather get the information out of them at ANY cost... oh and don’t worry about me pal...I got nothing against you or anyone else who is "scared" of people like me.......I do however have problems when shit fucks decide they want to kill Americans those are the people I have problems with....
                        The problem is, if you read the article I linked to, that regardless of what you think of torture and ritualistic sexual humiliation, we didn't limit this to 'terrorists'. Many of those Iraqis were in Abu Ghraib on non-insurgent related offenses.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's vile.

Even ignoring the lack of morality torture just makes people tell you want to hear and the next thing you're invading countries unjustifiably.

Not to mention that for every suspect you torture you create another 10 new 'terrorists'.

And for so called christians to support it is a joke.
                          Fucking-A-RIGHT!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Amnesty for Lyndie England??? The bitch deserves a life sentence for just being an ugly stupid whore. For what she did at Abu Ghraib she deserves the death penalty.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Breaking News--Related

Prisoners from Iraq's Abu Ghraib escape
                              Hunt on for 28 missing detainees
                              Friday, January 14, 2005 Posted: 2:15 PM EST (1915 GMT)

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi police searched Friday for 28 prisoners from Abu Ghraib who escaped from their custody while being transported to another facility in Baghdad, police and U.S. military spokesmen said.

Two police officers may have been involved in Thursday night's escape, Iraqi officials said.

The detainees were aboard a bus from the prison to another Iraqi correctional facility, said Lt. Col. Barry Johnson.

Iraqi police said several detainees had their hands bound with rope.

The inmates loosened the rope and managed to overpower the police and guards. One took an AK-47 assault rifle from a police officer and shot the officer, critically wounding him, police said. Four guards and the bus driver were severely beaten, police said.

Handcuffs and rope were found scattered in the street afterward.

The 38 detainees on the bus initially escaped, but Iraqi police said they captured 10 of them shortly afterward.

A source with the Iraqi Interior Ministry said authorities were investigating the trip because it was odd for prisoners to be moved at night with little security.

Officials said they are questioning the detainees who were recaptured.

Iraqi authorities have set up checkpoints in the western Baghdad neighborhood where the escape occurred, the Interior Ministry source said.

Of the 28 escapees, two are believed to be Egyptians. The detainees are accused of committing crimes against Iraqis, ranging from murder to theft.

Other developments

Six people were killed Friday when a minibus carrying Iraqi civilians collided head-on with a U.S. military tank near Muqdadiyah, northeast of Baquba, a military spokesman said. Eight people were injured in the crash, which is under investigation, said Maj. Neal O'Brien of the 1st Infantry Division. (Full story)

A military court in Baghdad on Friday convicted a U.S. soldier of murder and conspiracy to murder, said a spokesman for the Army's 1st Cavalry Division. Staff Sgt. Cardenas Alban shot a wounded Iraqi to death last year in the Sadr City section of Baghdad. (Full story)

Three Kurdish troops were killed Thursday while fighting alongside Iraqi national guard forces against insurgents in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, a Kurdish Democratic Party official said. The party is one of two main factions of Iraq's Kurdish minority.

Two U.S. Marines were killed in action Thursday "while conducting security and stability operations" in Iraq's western Anbar province, the military said. No details were released. A soldier with the Army's 1st Infantry Division also died in a noncombat incident. The death is under investigation. With the deaths, 1,364 U.S. troops have died in the Iraq war. Of those, 1,076 were killed in combat.

Gunmen opened fire Thursday on a minibus in central Baghdad -- killing all six Iraqis on board -- before abducting a Turkish construction worker, who was waiting for the bus outside a hotel, police said.

Military officials said a soldier with the U.S.-led multinational forces was killed Thursday when a roadside bomb exploded near a patrol in Mosul. Two soldiers were wounded in the blast, officials said.

A car bomb exploded outside a Shiite Muslim mosque in Khan Bani Saad, killing four Iraqi policemen and three civilians, a U.S. military spokesman said. The blast in the town south of Baquba also wounded 30 other people, the spokesman said.

Gunmen killed an election worker Thursday in Baghdad, authorities said, the latest in a series of attacks as the January 30 elections approach. Officials identified the man as Mohammed Jassem Oubadi, a member of the Baghdad City Council and director of the voting station in the Khadmiye neighborhood.

CNN's Arwa Damon and Mohammed Tawfeeq contributed to this report.

CNN
                              U.S. troops survey the scene Friday after a roadside bomb overturned their armored vehicle in Baghdad.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Amnesty for Lyndie England??? The bitch deserves a life sentence for just being an ugly stupid whore. For what she did at Abu Ghraib she deserves the death penalty.
                                I think you're being extreme, huh?

She took a few Islamofascists on a walk. What's the big deal? Maybe we can get her to lead your lard butt to exercise.

Comment

Working...