Illuminatti's Symbol Running Wild at Inaguration!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Pope fears Bush is antichrist, journalist contends

Church - journalist Wayne Madsden - Brief Article

Catholic New Times, May 18, 2003

Save a personal copy of this article and quickly find it again with Furl.net. Get started now. (It's free.)WASHINGTON DC -- According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

Madsen, a Washington-based writer and columnist, who often writes for Counterpunch, says that people close to the pope claim that amid these concerns, the pontiff wishes he was younger and in better health to confront the possibility that Bush may represent the person prophesized in Revelations. John Paul II has always believed the world was on the precipice of the final confrontation between Good and Evil as foretold in the New Testament.

Before he became pope, Karol Cardinal Wojtyla said, "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel."

The pope worked tirelessly to convince leaders of nations on the UN Security Council to oppose Bush's war resolution on Iraq. Vatican sources claim they had not seen the pope more animated and determined since he fell ill to Parkinson's Disease. In the end, the pope did convince the leaders of Mexico, Chile, Cameroon and Guinea to oppose the U.S. resolution.

Madsen contends that "Bush is a dangerous right-wing ideologue who couples his political fanaticism with a neo-Christian blood cult."

COPYRIGHT 2003 Catholic New Times, Inc.
    COPYRIGHT 2003 Gale Group

Comment

• lazlor
      Groupie
      • Jan 2004

Jester... was I talking to you? No. But you want to continue this...

My post is predicated on your/Alex Whatshisname's argument that Bush was NOT using the Hookem salute, and I am here to say he was/is.

That has no relevancy on whether or not it was a hand gesture used by the "Illuminati" before Texas was a state, or not. I didn't say one way or the other.

I'm just saying that this Alex guy hasn't a clue as to what is or isn't a hookem signal from UT.

Now, as to calling me a tool...

You're a blowhard putz with an overinflated sense of self worth, who bases his ego on his ability to associate himself with Hitchworld or whatnot, continually saying you "own" someone, and just generally being a dipshit.

Running around on a message board, proclaiming yourself to be "the man" or whatever the hell you think you are, is at the least, laughable, and at the most, a psychotic break with reality.

Ooooh, you da man Jester, you da man.

Whatever.

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lazlor
        Jester... was I talking to you? No. But you want to continue this...

My post is predicated on your/Alex Whatshisname's argument that Bush was NOT using the Hookem salute, and I am here to say he was/is.

That has no relevancy on whether or not it was a hand gesture used by the "Illuminati" before Texas was a state, or not. I didn't say one way or the other.

I'm just saying that this Alex guy hasn't a clue as to what is or isn't a hookem signal from UT.

Now, as to calling me a tool...

You're a blowhard putz with an overinflated sense of self worth, who bases his ego on his ability to associate himself with Hitchworld or whatnot, continually saying you "own" someone, and just generally being a dipshit.

Running around on a message board, proclaiming yourself to be "the man" or whatever the hell you think you are, is at the least, laughable, and at the most, a psychotic break with reality.

Ooooh, you da man Jester, you da man.

Whatever.

DID I NOT SAY YOU HAVE TO LOOK INTO WHAT ALEX SAYS??? OF COURSE I DID YOU LONGHORNED COCK SUCKING QUEER.

Allow me to present you with reality. The reality is that the world is undercontrol by a cult of people who's soul purpose seems to be to destroy the planet and use mankind as ants to serve their goal. They are doing a excellent Job because the world is full of people like you that want to sit on the fence about the subject because it's to big of a issue for their 9 to 5 minds to conceive.

Wake up. Your owned. Any questions???
        Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• lazlor
          Groupie
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
          DID I NOT SAY YOU HAVE TO LOOK INTO WHAT ALEX SAYS??? OF COURSE I DID YOU LONGHORNED COCK SUCKING QUEER.

*****umm, sorry, I think you're projecting here. My wife would disagree with your comment....*****

Allow me to present you with reality. The reality is that the world is undercontrol

*****under control****

by a cult of people who's soul

******sole*******

purpose seems to be to destroy the planet and use mankind as ants to serve their goal. They are doing a excellent Job

*****job, or like Job from the bible?******

because the world is full of people like you that want to sit on the fence about the subject because it's to

*****too*****

big of a issue for their 9 to 5 minds to conceive.

****...ummm not a nine to fiver. Work in the film biz, have for a decade. Ask me about the time I ran into Dave when he was shooting a scene for Wayne's World 2.... real nice guy. ******

Wake up. Your owned. Any questions???

again with the owning....

so, I saw you post elsewhere about you needing help or money or something for your school books... (amazon thread)

if it's for college, get your money back, because they aren't doing their job with you very well.
          Last edited by lazlor; 01-22-2005, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Whoop DIDDY DO. You said nothing and justified yourself to me. Thats what I called one owned loser comming up.

Go sit in the time out corner with the others.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR'sCock

Pope fears Bush is antichrist.

ELVIS fears DLR'sCock is gay...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                ELVIS hopes DLR'sCock is gay...

Fixed that typo for you dipshit. :p

Comment

• Denny
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: Illuminatti's Symbol Running Wild at Inaguration!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                  he's a really smart guy and almost and I mean this in the lightest sense of the word almost............Makes me want to research the christain Faith a bit more. But he has some incredible video's and the most in my opinion is Boheimian Grove which he put his life on the line to get that footage.

But alex being a christian pushs his own agenda in a sense because he is very down on non christian releigeions and i don't know that he isn't working for a christian group of sorts
                  I read that thing about Jnr. mentioning the "NWO" is one of his speeches.

The whole "NWO" thing now is The WTC getting demolished a couple of years back and the Troops who are getting wiped out in IRAQ.

I've said it before and I'll say it once again........The NWO doesn't exist, it never did exist and never will exist.......Not in the way people like Jnr. are saying anyway.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You guys are like out there man! You're like gone!

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Illuminatti's Symbol Running Wild at Inaguration!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Denny
                      I read that thing about Jnr. mentioning the "NWO" is one of his speeches.

The whole "NWO" thing now is The WTC getting demolished a couple of years back and the Troops who are getting wiped out in IRAQ.

I've said it before and I'll say it once again........The NWO doesn't exist, it never did exist and never will exist.......Not in the way people like Jnr. are saying anyway.
                      If you don't see a agneda to globalize the government under one order to control all of mankind then your blind. It's scary to think about but the British empire ended is campaine not even two hundred years ago. Just because reality is presented to us as stable doesn't mean it is. We are Fed a Huge Illusion and they stuff us full and make us lazy. Open your eyes and mind to it man. This is real it's happening and the NWO is working on WW3 and they are starting to make it happen with Iraq and now it's going into talks of Iran and Syria. ONce we attack one more arab country it's going to unify the rest of them against us. Bush and them all know this. THe Neo-con order that they work for wants this. They will deliver because they have very demanding masters. Don't be afraid to know what THE TRUTH is.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        ELVIS fears DLR'sCock is gay...

Well, one would suspect that you might be dealing with some sort of inner turmoil since you are fixated on me.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Here is a follow up.

Comment

Working...