• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    You are truly retarted!

Believing that going to war is based on profits and lining your buddies pockets is insane...
    The irony in the fact you can't even spell retarded correctly is amusing

You've proven yourself to be nothing more than a mindless sheep. Being called "retarted" by YOU is a compliment.

Read some history idiot.

You probably think Viet Nam was over communism

But then you're the moron who makes judgements from Bootlegs
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      You are truly retarted!

Believing that going to war is based on profits and lining your buddies pockets is insane...
      No, actually doing it is insane. You don't know a damn thing about real human nature. People rape, steal, cheat, and don't give a fuck about one another. They'll fuck you over just to watch you cry afterwards. That's reality.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
        WHich part is "big talking" - please define that for me would you? THe part about wanting the U.S. to prevail in Iraq? OK - I'm guilty of big talking you got me there. But again I congratulate you on being in the U.S. military and ensuring your right to tell me to shut the fuck up if I want the U.S. military to win a war.

Remember not to express an opinion about a subject that you have not personally been involved in, it's not allowed.
        No! You want to prolong the war in Iraq and spout the Neo Con company line that fails to hold anyone accountable for this tragic, and stupid foreign policy failure while at the same time you indict the left as traitors when it is your Neo Con fools you so love that are responsible for this mess!

It's the typical, "yeah, I know Bush fucked up, but it's too late now and we might as well stay the course...blah blah blah..."

How do you expect me to react with you simple-minded win or lose, for us or against us bullshit. WE CAN'T TOTALLY DEFEAT THE INSURGENTS, SO WE MUST LEAVE IT TO THE IRAQI's to decide how they want their country and get the fuck out at the earliest possible date. A failure to realize this only leads to more death of Americans and Iraqis. The military should end the patrols, where the majority of troops are killed, in Iraq and focus on the bare minimum security. Only the Iraqis, once the elections are over and the 'government' is strong enough, can end their civil war because then we will remove the nationalist component to the Iraqi resistance. The Iraqis must determine their future, not a bunch of Washington pseudo-idealists!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
          No, actually doing it is insane. You don't know a damn thing about real human nature. People rape, steal, cheat, and don't give a fuck about one another. They'll fuck you over just to watch you cry afterwards. That's reality.
          No, that's Christianity

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I just want to go to the fantasy world e lives in. Jesus Christ. "It's insane to believe people go to war for profit." Like no one EVER did that before.

jerk-off
            gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              The irony in the fact you can't even spell retarded correctly is amusing
              Oops...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                I just want to go to the fantasy world e lives in. Jesus Christ. "It's insane to believe people go to war for profit." Like no one EVER did that before.

jerk-off
                Next he'll tell us no wars were ever started over religion either

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Next he'll tell us no wars were ever started over religion either
                  No, nearly all of them have been, and this one definately has its religious connotations...

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    No! You want to prolong the war in Iraq and spout the Neo Con company line that fails to hold anyone accountable for this tragic, and stupid foreign policy failure while at the same time you indict the left as traitors when it is your Neo Con fools you so love that are responsible for this mess!

It's the typical, "yeah, I know Bush fucked up, but it's too late now and we might as well stay the course...blah blah blah..."

How do you expect me to react with you simple-minded win or lose, for us or against us bullshit. WE CAN'T TOTALLY DEFEAT THE INSURGENTS, SO WE MUST LEAVE IT TO THE IRAQI's to decide how they want their country and get the fuck out at the earliest possible date. A failure to realize this only leads to more death of Americans and Iraqis. The military should end the patrols, where the majority of troops are killed, in Iraq and focus on the bare minimum security. Only the Iraqis, once the elections are over and the 'government' is strong enough, can end their civil war because then we will remove the nationalist component to the Iraqi resistance. The Iraqis must determine their future, not a bunch of Washington pseudo-idealists!
                    That's a rather rational and thoughtful post. So now can we stop calling each other pussies and Chickenhawks and assholes and buttfuckers?

Seriously I dont have time now to respond other than to say that at least I see that you are FOR the Iraqis determining their own future - something impossible when Saddam was in power.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

That's a rather rational and thoughtful post. So now can we stop calling each other pussies and Chickenhawks and assholes and buttfuckers?

I hereby reserve the right to call ELVIS a buttfucker at a future date and time

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

I hereby reserve the right to call ELVIS a buttfucker at a future date and time
                        At least I see LM has a sense of humor today.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Seriously I dont have time now to respond other than to say that at least I see that you are FOR the Iraqis determining their own future - something impossible when Saddam was in power.
                          Yes, unfortunately, some people had other plans:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bump!

BTW, who's been proven correct?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Bump!

BTW, who's been proven correct?
                              Unfortunately it appears that we have.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• studly hungwell
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2007

It has become painfully clear to me that a geurilla effort agianst this country will always be successful. Since the '60's there has been a very vocal segment of this society that will cry bullshit on principle....in a kneejerk way, to anything coming from the seats of power. This element was created by any one of many things....the governments betrayal concerning the Kennedy assassination....Nixon's disgrace....Iran Contra....pick one, it can be viewed as justification. Foriegn policy is a very fragile thing these days.....A house divided cannot conduct an effective foreign policy. The rest of the world does not undergo a revolution every 4 years. We as country have demonstrated that we will not sign on to anything that requires sacrifice....and not sacrifice as we define it, as the world defines it. At best our collective resolve could last for 8 years. The world sees this as a joke....and so does our enemies. In the current situation, how long did our resolve exist? 4 years? 5 years? Any family knows that you air your dirty laundry in house. WE...and I do mean WE are committed to the mission in Iraq. The world is watching....so are our enemies.
                                it are go good with pizza

Comment

Working...