Banned
    • Dec 2003

I agree with that...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
      And by the way, i'm never voting for a Bush again.
      Can't have those people actually thinking they own this country like the family business.

2 Bush's, 3 Terms = 12 years....that's enough.
      A fine, sane post! But I realized that after having voted for the first Bush.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
        And by the way, i'm never voting for a Bush again.
        Can't have those people actually thinking they own this country like the family business.

2 Bush's, 3 Terms = 12 years....that's enough.
        a day late and a dollar short. Oh well!
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          He also said he had sex with women in Asia who had come to his hotel room. He said they had not asked to be paid.

"It was very unusual," Mr Bush said in response to a lawyer's question.

LMFAO!

Comment

• McCarrens
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

I misunderstood what everyone was talking about.

I didn't write this. I saw it posted on another website (also without a source), thought it would invoke some discussion and posted it here.

I did some looking around and found it was posted on National Lampoon message board.

I didn't know the discussion it would bring about would concern how well (or if I even can) write.

Come on now guys, you should have known I wouldn't write that. It just doesn't have my style of writing. That thing is all big blocks of text.

I write in the journalistic style of small, short (often only one sentence) paragraphs that are single spaced within the text blocks and double spaced between them.
            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
              I write in the journalistic style of small, short (often only one sentence) paragraphs that are single spaced within the text blocks and double spaced between them.
              and filled with moronic ideas
              gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                Foot Soldier
                • May 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                and filled with moronic ideas
                Well wasn't that a good burn. I fell positively toasted now.
                "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well wasn't that a good burn. I fell positively toasted now.
                  ODOwnedtime!

Comment

• McCarrens
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2004

Nickdfresh, how old are you? What do you do for a living?

Seems to me you are probaly some 19-year-old kid who spends his time looking up pics of unfortunate indivduals and photo shopping words onto them.

That is when he's not posting bullshit.

You're young. Why are you never trying to get laid?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nickdfresh, how old are you? What do you do for a living?
                      I believe my age is stated in my profile journalist, and I am an award winning wanderer!

Seems to me you are probaly some 19-year-old kid who spends his time looking up pics of unfortunate indivduals and photo shopping words onto them.
                      Les Nessman an unfortunate individual? Sorry Mcarrens, but you are in way over your head here, so just walk away.

That is when he's not posting bullshit.
                      Okay Mr. "my writing has won prizes and I'm a journalist!" LOL, tell me all about bullshit!

You're young. Why are you never trying to get laid?
                      Maybe you can share your getting laid tips with me stud muffins! I sure you are a real ladies man! And remember McCarrans:

"Don't try! DO!"

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

yes sir
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

Hey, I post nothing about myelf here. You guys post stuff here all the time. Which makes me think that most of you don't have jobs.

Which leads me to think either you are young children that sit at the computer all day talking shit to people they'll never meet and that you certainly never get any action because you can't pry yourself away from the keyboard long enough to rustle up a nice bit of muff.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Which leads me to think either you are young children that sit at the computer all day talking shit to people they'll never meet and that you certainly never get any action because you can't pry yourself away from the keyboard long enough to rustle up a nice bit of muff.
                            The fact that the above is an angry, rambling, Wayne L. style run-on sentence (fragment) makes me think you are fucking full of shit about being a professional journalist. You couldn't formally write your way out of a twelfth-grade English exam.

So, do you write for the school newspaper?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

The more you post, the more you sound just like a combination of WayneL, Joe Thunder, and Jesterstar

pathetic
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Hahaha...

Comment

Working...