• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I'm a mechanic...

I'd like to try this as an expirement...
    Expirement

You're even starting to SPEAK like the Dolt you shill for......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hey, I corrected myself!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Hey, I corrected myself!

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by McCarrens
          Elvis, you and Ashcroft, BBB and all the other logical thinking right-wingers continually amaze me.

You all show real dedication to proving how incorrcet the liberals are in their way of thinking. You continue to do it, and do it well, when your best points are ignored and the foolish other posters here make assinine jokes about your sexuality, writing ability or simply post doctored pictures of mentally and physically handicapped people and propose they are actually pictures of you.
          Well that's funny since I'm pretty sure most of the people you mentioned by name here have put you down in the past. Not for your views, but simply because of the idiotic way you express them (not that your views aren't simple-minded and ill-informed too).

You're like gw's teacher's pet. An all-round boot-kissing, anus-tongueing, bag-carrying yes-man.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

In response to this article, I just find it comical how we spend so much energy and thought on oil when some technological advancement could free us from the rat-race and push above the struggle for oil. I view the globe's fight for oil like a bunch of kids jumping under the pinata right after it gets hacked in two. Everyone scrambling and stepping on each other to get a little piece of candy.

I know exactly how difficult and expensive it would be to replace every car and gas station in the country, but it's also very costly to annihilate whole nations and build them up from scratch!
            gnaw on it

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

And I point to ODShowtime as Exhibit B.
              "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

You're a moron

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Notice how you've done nothing to add to any conversations going on here. You haven't even shared "your" opinion on the article. Not that anyone would care anyway.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

MaCrrcarns, I just think that you are too dumb to post here. you are ill-informed and do nothing but parrot the arguments of right-wing bumper stickers and your intellectual superiors. Give it up McCarrans, you're in over your head "journalist."

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm a mechanic...

I'd like to try this as an expirement...
                      They tried it on a motoring TV show here and it worked absolutely fine.

No great loss in performance either.

Could the 'christians' stop killing children in Iraq now that we don't need to steal their oil please?

Cheers!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        They tried it on a motoring TV show here and it worked absolutely fine.

No great loss in performance either.

Could the 'christians' stop killing children in Iraq now that we don't need to steal their oil please?

Cheers!

I am actually a bit of a Gearhead (lite) myself. I was on Mobil1's web site and learned that 52% of all European passanger cars are diesels. Only a few in America are, although the Volkswagon reintroduced the Jetta and Golf diesel (52 mpg highway) in every state except California and Mercedes/Chrysler are now seeking to pump out new diesel vehicles.

I was considering buying a diesel and making my own fuel or going in on a co-op with other owners, but life has gotten in the way.

Comment

• McCarrens
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          MaCrrcarns, I just think that you are too dumb to post here. you are ill-informed and do nothing but parrot the arguments of right-wing bumper stickers and your intellectual superiors. Give it up McCarrans, you're in over your head "journalist."
                          The fact that you have yet to spell my name correctly does nothing to make me think that I'm "in over my head" when dealing with you.

"The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The fact that you have yet to spell my name correctly does nothing to make me think that I'm "in over my head" when dealing with you.

Sorry MacCarrens, I'll try to pay more attention from now on.

You have any of your stellar news articles you can post for us?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

The article is stating the bloody obvious, a couple of up and coming nations are after their slice of the pie.

It's just the cycle of dominance continuing.

As for cutting ties to oil and alternative energy, the sooner Europe, Japan, the US and Russia decide where to build the first efficient working fusion reactor the better.
                              Originally posted by flappo
                              i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                              translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Yup, yup...

Comment

Working...