X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Will Howie help Hillary get elected in '08?
    Jesus Christ Himself couldn't get Hillary Clinton elected, so I don't expect Howard Dean would either.

But we'll have a better candidate. One whose nose isn't up PNAC's ass.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

John Kerry just e-mailed me an update on the Dean Chairmanship! I am sooo lucky!:

Dear Nickdfresh,

We have a strong Democratic Party - and we need it to be stronger. Strong enough to turn back George Bush's efforts to privatize Social Security. Strong enough to insist that every child in America has health insurance. Strong enough to elect candidates committed to Democratic ideals at every level of government and in every region of our country.

On Saturday - just two days from now - Howard Dean will be elected as the new chair of the Democratic National Committee. He'll need the ideas, engagement and financial support of the entire Democratic Party to succeed.

Let's welcome Howard Dean and give him the groundswell of grassroots support he needs.

Let's send an unmistakable message to George Bush and his allies: In 2005, the Democratic Party is strong and united.

Again, it is just two days until Howard Dean becomes chairman. Please join me now in getting his efforts to strengthen our Party off to a record-setting start.

Thank you,

John Kerry

Comment

Working...