Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

No. We must all believe the same thing. Differing opinions are wrong. We must all be drones. Everything must be the same.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Then heterosexuality would also be a choice. So when did you choose to be straight?

When all the girls in class started giving me a boner!
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        There are plenty of gay monkeys.
        Homosexuality in the animal kingdom occurs during overcrowding, high-stress situations such as not enough food to go around. I don't have the sources handy, but that is a fact.

Also there are animals that eat their own kind. Using your logic that animals show what is normal both for themselves and man, is it OK for humans to eat one another? I think not.

Last edited by BigBadBrian; 04-17-2004, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          The bible is the words of men.

So far as I know, God only dictated 10 commandments himself.
          You show a complete lack of understanding of the basic tenets of the Christian faith, doc. Give it up. Arguing over faith is rather silly. Neither side will change the other's mind. That being said.....Elvis is correct in his statements here in this thread.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            You show a complete lack of understanding of the basic tenets of the Christian faith, doc. Give it up. Arguing over faith is rather silly. Neither side will change the other's mind. That being said.....Elvis is correct in his statements here in this thread.
            Right ... I'm willing to bet that I've been put through my steps over the Bible much more thoroughly than you have. I've had to take 3 reading/writing intensive courses over the thing in the last year and a half. We read the Bible, and wrote plenty of damn essays on it.

You guys can think what you want about the issue, but believing the Bible is infallible is like believing in Santa Claus.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Right ... I'm willing to bet that I've been put through my steps over the Bible much more thoroughly than you have. I've had to take 3 reading/writing intensive courses over the thing in the last year and a half. We read the Bible, and wrote plenty of damn essays on it.

Big deal. I've read all the other stuff you've written about Christianity. You're off base. You haven't spiritually experienced the Bible.

You guys can think what you want about the issue, but believing the Bible is infallible is like believing in Santa Claus.

Believe as you wish. I don't really care one way or another. Elvis is still correct, though.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

You'll forgive me if I don't quite buy into the idea that you're the resident Theology expert, and therefore, don't subscribe to your limited view of reality.

Comment

• Pink Spider
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Every religion believes it's holy book, holy scrolls written on llama carcass or whatever is the one true source of information.

"Lean not to your own understanding"

That's why religion works so well. "Don't think and you'll be rewarded".

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Tee hee hee...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

You'll forgive me if I don't quite buy into the idea that you're the resident Theology expert, and therefore, don't subscribe to your limited view of reality.
                      I don't claim to be an expert on the Bible, but know basic claims about the Bible when they are wrong. Like yours, for example. Later dude, gotta go to church!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Well, then, tell me what basic claims about the Bible I've made that are wrong.

Since you know more about me on the subject, I'm sure you won't mind sharing that education.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Well, then, tell me what basic claims about the Bible I've made that are wrong.

Since you know more about me on the subject, I'm sure you won't mind sharing that education.
                          I would, doc, if I thought you were genuine. However, I think your intent is only to denigrate the beliefs of others and to get a reaction out of me. Remember, pissing people off with controversial remarks is MY GAME.

Besides, a good New Testament based church is where you need to be to learn what you say you want, not an Internet board.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

says aunty ethel
                            Originally posted by flappo
                            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              I would, doc, if I thought you were genuine. However, I think your intent is only to denigrate the beliefs of others and to get a reaction out of me. Remember, pissing people off with controversial remarks is MY GAME.

And ye should not be playing games with My word, My son!

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

How many dick-lovers and dick-lover-lovers are on this board??

A Man's Hairy Ass and Another Man's Hairy Cock = LOVE???

WTF??

Remember now, if WE don't accept Larry sucking off Dennis after he's bummed his asshole, then we are HATERS.

What the fuck is the world coming too??

I do HATE certain things. That's what makes us HUMAN. I hate any practice which PURPOSEFULLY leads to the extinction of mankind= DISEASE, FAMINE, WAR, ABSTINENCE (heh heh), and FAGGOTRY.
                                PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...