X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider

I'm stopping today. They're not worth it.
    The insults or the Republicans , lol...sorry, i saw an opening and went for it.

As each and every day passes i think more and more that the whole Dem vs. Repub arguments are designed to keep this country divided.
    I truly believe that because of all the ankle biting and bickering going back and forth bewteen the two party's that in the end it is us, the American Public that ends up Disenfranchised.

I mean it is over partisan politics that nothing gets done anymore. The issues are always the same, each side is always boasting of a NEW America for the people, yet nothing good or really worthwhile gets done or comes from either candidate who wins.
    Unless you are a fat cat politician you are dictated to by fat cat politicians. This is what we the people need to realize and change.

Without the blue coller worker this country wouldn't have rich people. rich people rely on us the "bottom feeders" as they so lovingly call us in Washington.
    I am to the point where i don't think it matters who we elect, it will be the wrong person.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

----------
      Feb 26,1993 truck bombing at the World Trade Center 6 killed over a 1000 injured

Sept 11 2001 Highjacking of Flight 93 crashed in Penn 45 people killed

Sept 11,2001 Highjacking of American Airlines Flight 11, crashed into the north tower of WTC 92 killed

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of American Airlines Flight 77, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the south tower 65 killed

Sept 11,2001 Crash of highjacked American Airlines Flight 77 at Pentagon 125 killed

Sept 11,2001 Attack on the World Trade Center Towers 2,630 killed

----------------------

7 terrorist attacks carried out by muslim extremists on the us main land. the number of people killed by each highjacker alone on 9-11 is: 159 people as opposed to the 84 people killed by each of the okc bombers. therefore your hae a higher casualty rate involving a terrorist attack involving muslim extremists. as for the larger list of who is more dangerous here's a short list of terror attacks by muslim extremists carried out againest americans:

Apr 18,1983 Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut 63 killed

Oct. 23,1983 Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut 241 marines more than 100 injured

Dec. 12,1983 Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait 6 killed 80 injured

Mar 16,1984 CIA Station Chief William Buckley kidnapped died in captivity

Sept 20,1984 Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex northeast of Beirut 24 killed

Dec. 3,1984 Hijacking of Kuwait Airways Flight 221 2 killed

June 14,1985 Hijacking of TWA Flight 847 1 killed

Oct. 7,1985 Hijacking of cruise ship Achille Lauro 1 killed

Dec. 17,1985 airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed 20 killed

Apr 5, 1986 Bombing of La Belle Discotheque 2 killed nearly 200 wounded

Dec 21,1988 Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 270 killed

Feb 26,1993 truck bombing at the World Trade Center 6 killed over a 1000 injured

Nov 14 1995, car bombing exploded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 7 killed

June 25,1996 Bombing of Khobar Towers 19 killed wounding hundreds

Aug. 7,1998 Bombings of embassys in Kenya and Tanzania 224 killed more than 4,000 wounded

Oct 12 2000 Bombing of the USS Cole 17 killed 39 injured

Sept 11,2001 Highjacking of American Airlines Flight 11, crashed into the north tower of WTC 92 killed

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of American Airlines Flight 77, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the south tower 65 killed

Sept 11,2001 Crash of highjacked American Airlines Flight 77 at Pentagon 125 killed

May 12, 2003 Attack in Riyadh 34 killed 194 wounded

Comment

• Pink Spider
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
        ----------

----------------------

7 terrorist attacks carried out by muslim extremists on the us main land. the number of people killed by each highjacker alone on 9-11 is: 159 people as opposed to the 84 people killed by each of the okc bombers. therefore your hae a higher casualty rate involving a terrorist attack involving muslim extremists. as for the larger list of who is more dangerous here's a short list of terror attacks by muslim extremists carried out againest americans:

Apr 18,1983 Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut 63 killed

Oct. 23,1983 Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut 241 marines more than 100 injured

Dec. 12,1983 Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait 6 killed 80 injured

Mar 16,1984 CIA Station Chief William Buckley kidnapped died in captivity

Sept 20,1984 Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex northeast of Beirut 24 killed

Dec. 3,1984 Hijacking of Kuwait Airways Flight 221 2 killed

June 14,1985 Hijacking of TWA Flight 847 1 killed

Oct. 7,1985 Hijacking of cruise ship Achille Lauro 1 killed

Dec. 17,1985 airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed 20 killed

Apr 5, 1986 Bombing of La Belle Discotheque 2 killed nearly 200 wounded

Dec 21,1988 Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 270 killed

Nov 14 1995, car bombing exploded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 7 killed

June 25,1996 Bombing of Khobar Towers 19 killed wounding hundreds

Aug. 7,1998 Bombings of embassys in Kenya and Tanzania 224 killed more than 4,000 wounded

Oct 12 2000 Bombing of the USS Cole 17 killed 39 injured

May 12, 2003 Attack in Riyadh 34 killed 194 wounded
        OK, you win...for the moment.

However, I think Sept. 11th should be considered one planned attack instead of many and those not involving US mainland shouldn't count when talking about attacks in the actual US.

I've had trouble finding a list of Christian "terrorism" attacks. I think the definition of 'terrorism' can be extended to 'hate crimes' and such, not just bombs and hijackings. Someone plotting or killing someone in the name of Christianity, doesn't always get classified as "terrorism". Shooting someone is certainly "terror", isn't it?
        Here's an example: The US Terrorism Plot That the Media Ignores So, a white supremisist, right-wing group plots a terrorist attack and nothing is mentioned in the media. However, like mentioned on there, if it was a Muslim group, they would make front page news.

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral:
          Wal-Mart carries a nice assortment of .22 rifles and Shotguns starting at $331.
          Brother, if you're paying $331 for a .22 squirrel gun at Walmart, you're getting your fudge packed.,........

Comment

• lucky wilbury

.22 you boys gotta get some .50 cal sniper rifles. now theres a weapon.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I've had trouble finding a list of Christian "terrorism" attacks.

That was a waste of precious time.. you could have spent it slobbing on a muslim knob...

I think the definition of 'terrorism' can be extended to 'hate crimes' and such, not just bombs and hijackings.

The problem with this sentence is "I think."

Someone plotting or killing someone in the name of Christianity, doesn't always get classified as "terrorism".

..as it shouldn't. Can you site specific examples ??

Shooting someone is certainly "terror", isn't it?

No! Shooting someone is shooting someone. Terror is an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety...

Nice try Pinky...

Last edited by ELVIS; 03-03-2004, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Shooting someone is certainly "terror", isn't it?

how have you not mentioned abortion bombings / abortion doctors being killed?

whether abortion is moral or not, no church will sanction murder to stop murder. but i think that attacking abortion clinics/doctors (in order to scare others into stopping) could possibly be considered a form of terrorism...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

You're right, of course.

Believe it or not, a long, long time ago, I used to be nice to people on these boards. Trading insults with Republicans hasn't helped me any.

I'm stopping today. They're not worth it.
                  Heh heh.. Started a little shit storm, didn't I?

Please sweet-cheeks, don't stop throwing the insults. I laugh my ass off at most of them. You're actually pretty funny in a somewhat witty way. Don't ever worry about offending me, as I'm not easily offended and I enjoy the challenges. I like to barb, (and you like to "bob" so we're a match made in heaven...) where was I? Oh yeah, I like to trade barbs just for fun. I promise I don't mean ill will towards anyone here, it's all in good fun IMO. After all, I've never even met any of you.

So, throw 'em with abandon anytime you want. I'm still working out that "head-ass separation" thingy you recommended a while back...

Comment

Working...