• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

again I say.....

self fulfilling prophesies abound
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

No way...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

way.....

Comment

• lms2

Okay, but if God has always known the end of the story... what has been the purpose of allowing it all to play out?

God creates man with free will... but even at the time of creation, God knows what man will do with it... has this been like a 4,000 (give or take ) year experiment just so God can say, "yep... pretty much what I expected..."?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            Okay, but if God has always known the end of the story... what has been the purpose of allowing it all to play out?

God creates man with free will... but even at the time of creation, God knows what man will do with it... has this been like a 4,000 (give or take ) year experiment just so God can say, "yep... pretty much what I expected..."?
            Exactly.

If there's been some "biblical roadmap" all this time, and we as a race have no control over it, then what's the point?

You mean to tell me we're just pawns in God's video game?

so much for free will.

Sorry, I create my own destiny.

ELVIS and his ilk FEAR free will, because they have no self control. Which explains why when given feedom, they drink/drug too much, crash cars, etc.

SOME of us use God's free will to our advantage.

Your jealousy of us free people is funny, ELVIS

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I still have free will...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                no, you don't.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Dec 2004

this should be interesting. Actually lounge machine we do have free will very much so we don't have to with god we can turn against him and burn eternally in hell or we can follow the shepeard in to paradise.
                  Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

so much for "question everything, accept nuttn"

Why not just say, "I'll follow the sheep"

Comment

• lms2

Okay... but sometimes it gets confusing as to how we are supposed to use our free will.

If this is God's ultimate plan... which it must be, or he would not have made it to be so... then our free will should not be used to try and prevent its happening. Am I right? Wouldn't that be to go against God?

If it is God's will that these events occur, what is the purpose to them happening? Why not just make it be so to begin with?

I know a good christian accepts God's will without question... but sometimes I think God has a purpose for me, and I just don't know what that is. Yeah, yeah... I know, God will let me know in good time... but I find myself wondering alot... is this what God wants... or is this Satan tempting me... Has God already offered me the closest thing to paradise this side of heaven, and I turned my back on it... or did the devil tempt me, and I was strong...

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        so much for "question everything, accept nuttn"

Why not just say, "I'll follow the sheep"

Lounge machine DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!! Read the bible and you will see clearly that it say he is our shepeard we are his flock. But no where in my previous post did i say i accept this as the truth, nor did i say i didn't question it.
                        Last edited by Little_Skittles; 02-12-2005, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          Okay... but sometimes it gets confusing as to how we are supposed to use our free will.

If this is God's ultimate plan... which it must be, or he would not have made it to be so... then our free will should not be used to try and prevent its happening. Am I right? Wouldn't that be to go against God?

If it is God's will that these events occur, what is the purpose to them happening? Why not just make it be so to begin with?

I know a good christian accepts God's will without question... but sometimes I think God has a purpose for me, and I just don't know what that is. Yeah, yeah... I know, God will let me know in good time... but I find myself wondering alot... is this what God wants... or is this Satan tempting me... Has God already offered me the closest thing to paradise this side of heaven, and I turned my back on it... or did the devil tempt me, and I was strong...

Memwa you are like me sitting on the fence and confused. Come to church some sunday and you will find it does help.
                          Last edited by Little_Skittles; 02-12-2005, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

90% bullshit ??

You really are a fool...

How much of it have you read ??
                            - the 10% is what I'm guessing ..

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2004

Lounge machine come on you made your bed now lie in it. Come out and play lounge machine!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, canned goods won't help you...
                                I'm going to make a down payment on that Mini-14 then.

Comment

Working...