X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

Be careful though Kentucky, they're very jealous that we can enjoy those fine white beaches, but they can't.
    Careful Angel, or you'll wind being "rescued" and put in a tank at SeaWorld.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      You are allowed to express your opinion in Cuba.

Right before Cuban intelligence (the DGI?) knocks on your door. There's an informer on every block. You suffer some form of retaliation for speaking out against "Napoleon's" regime (Check my sig!)

But if you do so in the name of a US funded organisation then you go to jail and that´s OK with me. I mean US administrations have supported torrorist actions against Cuban civilians in the past, as well as attempts to assassinate Cuba´s leaders.
      It is true the CIA and mafia have tried to "off" Castro and even tried to make his hair/beard fall out with a "special cigar." But I can tell you that Cuban Intelligence is one of the world's most ruthless (and in many ways effective) organizations. Does that justify clamps on freedom of speech? I hardly think so.

And most Cuban's get money from relatives in America. Should they be jailed also?

I doubt American´s "Freedom of Speech" is so free that they could accept funding by Al Qaeda unpunished!
      Actually many believe Islamic "Charities" with ties to al-Qaida still operate in the US and W. Europe. One was even involved in a political correctness issue involving the show "24" in which Kieffer Sutherland had to make a disclaimer that "American Muslims are not terrorists and stand..."

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Then why do they oppose Castro once they are here and the Mexicans don't oppose their government at all? Mexicans come here to make money and send home. Cubans come here and would love to return back home, but not until Castro is gone.
        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
          Then why do they oppose Castro once they are here and the Mexicans don't oppose their government at all? Mexicans come here to make money and send home. Cubans come here and would love to return back home, but not until Castro is gone.
          Because if a Cuban comes to the USA and says, "hi, I´m here to earn some money and then go back home" he´ll be treated like any other illegal immigrant, but if he says, "hooray, freedom at last, I hope Fidel rots in hell" he´ll be greeted with open arms!

Mexicans and others don´t have those options, if they did what do you think they´d be saying once they make it across the border!!
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

I said they send their money back home. From the exploding populations I am seeing starting to settle in this far north of the border, they aren't planning on returning anytime soon. Most Cubans want to see their government overthrown. Why is that?
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I see some Germans still like the idea of ruthless totalitarianism.
              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Cuba also has one of the best education systems.

I plan on visiting that fine country next year.

Be careful though Kentucky, they're very jealous that we can enjoy those fine white beaches, but they can't.
                You don't even have any decent beaches you dumb canuck. That's why you guys were infesting Florida when I was down there yesterday.
                gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  Careful Angel, or you'll wind being "rescued" and put in a tank at SeaWorld.

Congrats! THAT was funny!!!
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                    You don't even have any decent beaches you dumb canuck. That's why you guys were infesting Florida when I was down there yesterday.
                    Who's the dumb one? I'm talking about beaches in Cuba, stupid. By the way, when I'm at the beach this summer, I'll be sure to make sure to tell everyone that it's not really a beach, just a mirage.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

"I kill communists for fun"-Tony Montana

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Dec 2004

Who's the dumb one? I'm talking about beaches in Cuba, stupid. By the way, when I'm at the beach this summer, I'll be sure to make sure to tell everyone that it's not really a beach, just a mirage.

i wanna hear about your visit to cuba.
                        Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• The Scatologist
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2005

Man Fidel is like Keith Richards. He's like never gonna die even though we're all waiting for him to. (In a how long can a guy keep going kind of way)
                          The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Little_Skittles
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Dec 2004

Death is a part of us all but he just keeps in better shape than most people these days. See living in a poor country has it's benefits.....
                            Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Normally a retort that clearly shows a lack of understanding would be ignored by me, but I don't want you thinking you got the best of me. So I'll explain to you what I meant.

You were making fun of Americans for not having the luxury of enjoying Cuban beaches. My reply was meant to inform you that nobody in the US gives a fuck because we are surrounded by miles of pristine beaches of our own, and don't need to resort to patronizing repressive communist countries just to take a dip.

Comprende?
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                                Normally a retort that clearly shows a lack of understanding would be ignored by me, but I don't want you thinking you got the best of me. So I'll explain to you what I meant.

You were making fun of Americans for not having the luxury of enjoying Cuban beaches. My reply was meant to inform you that nobody in the US gives a fuck because we are surrounded by miles of pristine beaches of our own, and don't need to resort to patronizing repressive communist countries just to take a dip.

Comprende?
                                Indeed. Besides, I could think of better places to go in the Carribean for beaches besides CUBA.

I have a friend who lives here with foreign citizenship and he goes to Cuba via Mexico only for the pussy. Is that why you go also, Angel?
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...