Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I for one would love to visit Cuba, after Castro dies (hopefully soon) and increasing political liberalization takes place. When they have elections with more than one candidate to vote for that is.

I've known people who have visited Cuba, and said it was enjoyable but odd. I guess they play American TV shows, but one's that focus on the grim, crime ridded exaggerations like the show "Kojak."

"Ay...who loves ya' baby?"

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Indeed. Besides, I could think of better places to go in the Carribean for beaches besides CUBA.

I have a friend who lives here with foreign citizenship and he goes to Cuba via Mexico only for the pussy. Is that why you go also, Angel?
      I go because I know none of you guys can!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little_Skittles
        i wanna hear about your visit to cuba.
        That's next year's winter vacation. This year, we went North.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...