X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
    I can relate to his message but Lobster Farrakhan sometimes DOES go a little far in his hatred for salmon.
    I prefer MLobsterK's I have a Dream speech where he dreams of all crusteusians living together in perfect harmony
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I can relate to his message but Lobster Farrakhan sometimes DOES go a little far in his hatred for salmon.
      Didnt he call for the death of Salmon Rushdie?

Comment

• academic punk
        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        DAMN!!! I was reaching for that line, and you beat me to it!!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And then Catfish Stevens got in trouble for supporting him.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

DAMN!!! I was reaching for that line, and you beat me to it!!!
            Just as I'd beat you to the claw as well, my friend

Ya gotta be quick

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Don't you have any little boys to fondle tonight?
              That's a problem within the false teachings of Catholicism...

True Christianity has no such problem, to my knowledge...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

doh:eek:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  That's a problem within the false teachings of Catholicism...

True Christianity has no such problem, to my knowledge...
                  Get this shit outta here.......

WE'RE EATING LOBSTERS DAMMIT

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Ok...

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by FORD

DAMN!!! And this line too!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of LOBSTERS, or prohibiting the free BOILING thereof; or abridging the freedom of BISQUE, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of MORE BUTTER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amendment II

A well regulated LOBSTER, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear SHELL MALLETS, shall not be infringed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amendment III

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the LOBSTERS IN DRAWN BUTTER, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no LOBSTERS shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a LOBSTER, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a LOBSTER DINNER, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty LOBSTERS, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII

ExcessiveLOBSTERshall not be required, nor excessiveBUTTER imposed, nor cruel and unusual GARNISHMENTS inflicted.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage LOBSTERS retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the LOBSTERS.

Comment

• academic punk
                          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Way to go, LM. You just made this thread jump the shark.

(get it?)

Last edited by academic punk; 02-21-2005, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

And any further Amendments shall require a super majority of all ROTH ARMY members

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Way to go, LM. You just made this thread jump the shark.

(get it?)

I was just FISHING for the right document

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Shell fish are basically the vacume cleaner of the ocean, they should not be eaten by humans.
                                Scavengers eat anything and everything, which is why so many people get sick by eating those nasty buggers.

I have never in my life eaten a Lobster or Crab, although i do have a weakness for shrimp, just not very often.
                                Can't help it, those little scabs taste sooooo good.

Comment

Working...