Jesterstar REveals a Possible Scenario for a REal Second Comming.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    I'm certainly not going to pass judgement on any church that i haven't sat through and gone home and disproven for myself what they were preaching.

For instance, watch a John Hagee program sometime and pay close attention to one particular phrase he uses while preaching.
    He says, and i quote, "I Believe"...He is stating his personal opinion with his message after that phrase, so how can anyone be sure what he preaches then, is the tuth?

I see this in many churches, and rarely have i been in one where they stick to, and i quote, "The bible says"...This usually but not always leads to a word for word reading of the scripture, you can bank your soul on that one.

If you sit there like a computer and allow someone to program you, I'd say you may come up short when the Tribulation comes.
    But if you walk out of there, go home and put it to the test of scripture and prove it to yourself you will be much better informed, just don't lean to your own understanding in the process.
    The answers are there in the word, you just have to study them and prove them.

Just like how so many churches teach of the Rapture where God returns and takes everyone away to wisk them all to Petra to hide behind a bunch of rocks.
    As a soldier of God, I don't want to run and hide, I want to stay and fight for the non-believer in hopes they may be saved.

God is my rock, he surrounds me always, so why do i need to go to Petra?
    he has spent all this time preparing his children for the great battle, yet i'm supposed to believe we are to run and hide?
    This goes back to the 6th trump where the Antichrist appears.
    My own family members believe the Rapture will spare them the reign of the Antichrist because Jesus will return and take them away.
    But hold it, The scripture says Jesus returns at the 7th trump which is after the 6th, after Satan has already appeared.

This is a perplexing issue for me because people are praying for my soul because i don't believe in the Rapture as they do.
    Ican go into much more detail on this, and prove it, but i get the slight impression i am typing to closed eyes, so you get this brief explanation.

Should we begin a Rapture thread?
    The only way it works for me is if i take things out of context, seriously.
    Because the word is clear on this issue that i see mis-represented all over the place.
    It's a good thing i am not trying to be popular, because this certainly has envoked some christians to look at me as lost.
    Why are the eyes Closed??? I've been able to apply more Satanic Principals of my life than Christian. But I have love. I love the people that do not harm me. But the ones that could or would is my destiny to destroy. The Yin and The Yang. The Eternal Stuggle of good and Evil. The Battle that is more Self evident in these times when the balance is being shifted. The Idea to Modivate and bind together with one mind and Hope. To take away the minor perceptions that keep our realities small and devided. The STruggles we all face. Forced like Hampsters to respond to our ringing little bells. Coffee break is only 15 minuetes. GET THE FUCK BACK IN THE FACTORY RYAN!!!!!!!!! DO AS YOUR TOLD NOT DO AS YOU FUCKING WANT.

Well guess the fuck what people. It's GO DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT. I'll be in work tomorrow but I will be Drunk or high. I will do barely anything. And I will get out early so I can get drunk.

I'm off point but on point at the same time.

Listen we are in this same reality together. Let's understand eachother so we can work together.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I cun't beleeve how mmany peeps watch dis board and only a hand full gang aff us poostie on tit.

Dat's cuntertainment !

true dat

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Jesterstar
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

They are overwhelmed with teh knowledge I drop.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
          They are overwhelmed with teh knowledge I drop.
          ..and f4or free, t2oo..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

No, your spelling...

Comment

• Jesterstar
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

For free but in time we all will get rich off of it.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                Get thee behind me SATAN!

If Satan cast out Satan then how would his kingdom stand?

The corruption of the Catholic church, and it's doctrine is possibly Satan's biggest and most successful deception to mankind...

So what would that maketh the corruption of the Protestant churches?

Or do ye really believe that all Protestant churches teach only My gospel and My gospel alone?

The Catholics who have real zeal for God usually abandon the "faith" for a real Church of the teachings and love of Jesus Christ...
                Verily I say unto you, Gregory, that if any man or woman wishes to follow Me, than he or she shall live by My teachings and My commandments. If that decision meaneth they have to leave ANY church which is NOT operating according to those teachings, then so be it. For the false doctrines which lead men unto Hell are not limited to one church.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  Verily I say unto you, Gregory, that if any man or woman wishes to follow Me, than he or she shall live by My teachings and My commandments. If that decision meaneth they have to leave ANY church which is NOT operating according to those teachings, then so be it. For the false doctrines which lead men unto Hell are not limited to one church.
                  Yeh Jesus, ELVIS is always bitching, er, judging da Catholicks. I've told him aboot tit. ELVIS just keeps allowing himself t2o be tempTITed.

true dat

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I never pointed to one single church of faith, and you know that FORD...

Chatholicism

Islam

Hinduism

Buddhism

Satanism

New Age

Astrology

Transcendental Meditation

Any Christian sect or denomination that approves of homosexuality and/or allows such people to take leadership roles...

All false teachings...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I never pointed to one single church of faith, and you know that FORD...

Chatholicism, Islam, hinduism, Buddhism,
                      Satanism, New Agism, ASStrologyism,
                      Transcuntdental Meditation, and soooo on...

Any Christian sect or denomination that approves of homosexuality and/or allows such people to take leadership roles...

All false teachings...
                      HELLVIS, you know most aff da werld is going t2o hell.

You've pointed at all aff them with judgeMENTAL blame.

Why fight tit, you sinna?

Tell Satan, "I'll be right down."

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

The Bible teaches judgement, contrary to your post...

The Bible teaches to judge weather anyone's actions, words or teaching lines up to scripture...

The verse "judge not, lest ye be judged" is clearly written to a hypocrite as the passage states, not a true believer...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

The Bible teaches to judge weather anyone's actions, words or teaching lines up to scripture...

The verse "judge not, lest ye be judged" is clearly written to a hypocrite as the passage states, not a true believer...
                            I don't want to have a opinion on your beleifs. Just want to hear what you got to say.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

..dat's amazing.

..i want t2o know wot Jesus has t2o say aboot dat..

..da true translation aff da werd judgement in your sexample means "clear-sightedness," perceptiveness, and discernment..

..which translation do you have? huh

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

The ironicy of it all, Salvation will not be found here on a David Lee Roth site.

David Lee Roth can't even be found here on a David Lee Roth site, just us bantering idgits looking to share an opinion or two.

Comment

Working...