X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD

BTW, if there's a band that tried to copy the New York Dolls, it would be these clowns......

Recognize them?

Mediocre music supplemented with lots of image!

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

First: FORD is right. Glen Matlock was the pussy in the the Sex Pistols, which is why they kicked his wimp ass out. He has always publicly stated he didn't "get" "Anarchy in the U.K.", okay? So how "punk" was he? About as "punk" as ELVIS is an atheist.

Comment

• academic punk
        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Mediocre music supplemented with lots of image!
        The New York Dolls were FAR funnier, charismatic, and entertaining than KISS. Come on, KISS was a cartoon parody of what a rock band should be.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Kurt Cobain was a victim of the dumb fucking cunt that he married. End of story.

And whatever your smoking, Phil...... pass the bong over this way.
          Hey dude, I've got the same stuff Davie Bowie gets here the moment he gets off the plane.

uh u hu ziggy zag uh uh

But I want t2o try sum aff dat Fear Factor weed I keep hearing everyboody tallking aboot.

You're welcome two smoke at mmy boong any time, dude.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            The SEX PISTOLS were far more creative musically than the Dolls ever were. Actually, if they "ripped off" anyone; it was THE RAMONES! But seeing as how the PISTOLS put back in as much to the genre' as they took out, they really ripped off no one. They were INFLUENCED by the DOLLS and THE RAMONES, as was THE CLASH.
            You all are missing my point.

All of these bands and movements were spawned by the CIA or the KGB, and they are both working for the globalist corporations.

I'm talking about the evolution of the one world government over the past 50 years of rock and roll.

Learn these truths now bef4ore yer minds shrink t2o evun smaller proportions.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...