X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    Well Tom , According to Nick and other libs, you ought to get YOUR ass down to the border to be a tough guy, then send your own ass over to Iraq...because it's what you believe in.

Otherwise...well, you are a...ummm..pussy.
    Umm, how many talk tough liberals, do I EVER see on the front line? Shite, nothing but arm chair quarterbacks, without a play book, with their dick in their hands.

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

We either take a stand now against this South of the Rio Grande invasion, or might as well give the Mexican’s back all the Southern States from Texas to California, we took after Sam Houston kicked Santa Anna’s rosy taco ass in 1836, and Texas, then the other Southern States, gained their independence.

Let's take care of our problems at home, and stop shoving our big American boot up the Middle East's ass.

Nuff said.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: Mark My Words..

NACO, Ariz. -- Members of a violent Central America-based gang have been sent to Arizona to target Minuteman Project volunteers, who will begin a monthlong border vigil this weekend to find and report foreigner sneaking into the United States, project officials say.
        This really makes me angry. We need to show those greasy motherfuckers who's in charge.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Well, yea, I'm not exactly pleased about it, but I don't think sending retired-SOME-time ago 50 year olds out there with a sawed off vs. gangs with uzi's and bad attitudes is the way to go..

Vigil is the right term unfortunately..if they want the feds to take a real stand, then fine, but being a martyr aint the way to go..

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Well, yea, I'm not exactly pleased about it, but I don't think sending retired-SOME-time ago 50 year olds out there with a sawed off vs. gangs with uzi's and bad attitudes is the way to go..

Vigil is the right term unfortunately..if they want the feds to take a real stand, then fine, but being a martyr aint the way to go..
            The problem is that there's two ways to get gw&friends to do something. One is to pay them, the other is to cause a big enough stink. Closing our borders doesn't make anyone any money in the short run, so you gotta make a stink.

I'm just mad that these fuckin' gangs think they can boss us around. I'm waiting for the day the Colombian drug gangs start retaliating here for our meddling in their country. That WILL happen soon enough. Probably kidnapping, but most likely bombings too.
            gnaw on it

Comment

Working...