X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

:bottle: :bottle:

I wonder what kind of idiot the next one will be!
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      Probably a much more worthwhile piece of human flesh than you are.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• kentuckyklira
        Veteran
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Probably a much more worthwhile piece of human flesh than you are.
        Ouch! Now that sure ruined my day!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

:bottle: :bottle:

Do yopu really think he was an idiot? Is he really that easy to dismiss?

Comment

• kentuckyklira
            Veteran
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Do yopu really think he was an idiot? Is he really that easy to dismiss?
            Yes, and no.

He had power and influence over a mass of people and therefore can´t be dismissed.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Don't cry...they'll vote in another one next week!

Stay tuned.

The winner gets a rally big hat and a bullet-proof car!
              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                Don't cry...they'll vote in another one next week!

Stay tuned.

The winner gets a rally big hat and a bullet-proof car!

Regardless of what your opinion is on the Catholic Church, atheist, agnostic (me), or devout, the Papal Election Sweeps is very interesting. It's almost like the Superbowl or the World Cup!

I think they'll go South American this time to appeal to the third world Catholics.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I think they're gonna elect a black man.

Politically correctness and all that.
                  http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes, and no.

He had power and influence over a mass of people and therefore can´t be dismissed.
                    People are sheep. And they have many shepards. I think he could have protected his flock better, but he didn't want to start a religious war between Christians and republicans and "Operation Paperclip" generational families of former Nazis in America and he didn't want t2o get shot again.

He could have rocked the boat more -- in his position. Jesus rocked the boat BIG TIME. The human race would be better off for it if this pope had done more about the "roundtable" groups enslaving humanity, about communism and freedom in China. He could have done much more.

Maybe the next pope will be Chinese and installed by the CIA.

And this pope didn't want to get shot again so he didn't rock the boat.

Just stick to the little things after the fall of the soviet system.

An Italian pope could have never aided the workers in Poland who started that strike that lead to the end of sovietism.

So my own belief is that this pope was working for the one world government all the time from the moment he became pope, just like Bill Clinton only Clinton had only 265 million people and two 4 year terms while the pope has over a billion peeps and is there for a lifetime or until the soviet side of the NWO decides to take you out by assassination and use a Muslim to do it.

Very sneaky.

But the warring parties of the one world government, the world's shadow government, didn't get to assassinate Reagan and John Paul II so they got BEHIND schedule in their plan for a one world government.

GH Bush would have been president if Reagan had died as he was supposed to by plan.

All of these coup d'tats involving Bush from JFK to Reagan made the Soviets nervous. They shot the pope installed by the anglo/nordics side of the one world government against the soviet Germans and especially Polish and all Christian slavs.

A magnificent plot and it worked.

An Italian pope never could have been involved with doing this invasion into soviet territory.

It worked and it was countered by the Russian slavs of the one world government arm with perestroika, another magnificent plot.

But sadly thanks to all of this "in fighting" in the one world government it is behind it's schedule AS A WHOLE.

They have to speed things up and that's why you're witnessing them make so many rash mistakes which will lead to the demise of all of you unless you wake up to stop it.

I'm all for putting the whole family Bush on trial.

There are people in this country who have impeached Clinton and they're not afraid of Bush.

But they are afraid of who the Bush family works for and those are the banks managers like Greenspan and the banks owners.

When the people of the world who need to realize this do realize it then the world can change in a bloodless way or with less bloodshed than if the world of elite bankers were making all the decisions for the planet, it's resources, and the human race.

You can't let yourselves go into this tyranny where you and your future generations of human kind are controlled by an elite banking and corporate class of a few after their war to cull you down by BILLIONS of you.

Their plan's at work now with AIDS and other bioterrorist weapons unleashed upon the human race by them already.

It's later than you think and I'm tried of telling you sheep that.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 04-03-2005, 01:01 PM.
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And people who mindlessly accept every cuntspiracy theory at face value are in fact SHEEP as well! Conspiracy theories are a form of control unto themselves.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Regardless of what your opinion is on the Catholic Church, atheist, agnostic (me), or devout, the Papal Election Sweeps is very interesting. It's almost like the Superbowl or the World Cup!

I think they'll go South American this time to appeal to the third world Catholics.
                        I've already picked a South American, Spanish speaking pope to even an Indonesian to Chinese, or whoever the one world government want's to topple using the Papacy and the whole sheeple of Christian Catholicism on next.

I pick a Spanish speaking pope next and the spicks of the world are going to go nuts in a very short time and there's going to be a WW III, because spicks aren't slavs and polacks.

Those people can speak Polish, Russian, Czech, Slovak, German, English and not just o1ne language you have to "press 1 for Spanish" on American telephones.

The spicks who can only speak one language will go wild thinking they have "their Spanish Pope" calling for SOLIDARITY of spicks in the U.S.A. and the protestant whites of North America will shoot them down when they do go nuts. They have a lot of guns in the hands of a lot of U.S. vets who've been all over the world and will be shooting at them. South and Central American populations don't have this experience or training and are nowhere near as well equiped as the WASP's.

American civil war right at your door. Well, part of it anyway. You peeps who are asleep, Spanish and U.S. WASP's -- all of you, are allowing a deadly can of worms to come open upon yourselves by the banks and one worlder's, globalists, you know them.

It's later than you think.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 04-03-2005, 01:28 PM.
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A CONSPIRACY IS REAL NOT A THEORY

And people who mindlessly accept every cuntspiracy theory at face value are in fact SHEEP as well! Conspiracy theories are a form of control unto themselves.
                          A conspiracy is real. If you're talking about me, please say so.

I don't believe in "theories."

My dad was a cop and I know right now peeps are conspiring to sell drugs, steal cars, and steal your Bill of Rights right NOW.

I don't waste my time with theories.

I only stick with the facts.

If you lie to yourself in the mirror and tell yourself anyo1ne who uses the word conspiracy must be followed by the word theory hasn't been to your local county prosecutors office even once.

I'm talking about you.

You lie to yourself this way so you don't have to face the truth.

The truth hurts.

You're asleep at the wheel and you make up lies to yourself that ALL conspiracies are THEORIES.

I don't let myself get controlled by the o1ne world government's disinfo and propaganda as you allow yourself to do to stay happy.

yep, yep, yep

It's too late for you.

PS Nicky, I looked back and it was you who wrote this. You know the one world govenment isn't a theory. At least you sounded like you knew it. Who knew?
                          Last edited by Phil theStalker; 04-03-2005, 01:51 PM.
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...