X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    If by "DNC" you mean the Disney Nazi Corporation, yes.
    Well if you think of the Democratic National Committee as pseudo-Nazis, I'm almost certainly going to have to agree with you.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Well if you think of the Democratic National Committee as pseudo-Nazis, I'm almost certainly going to have to agree with you.
      No, I was referring to Eisner, who went out of his way to block the distribution of Fahrenheit 9-11.

Obviously, there's a party pulling the strings at Disney, but it ain't the Democrats.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
        Ahhh... Good 'Ole supply and demand wins again. If only Air America were on TV 24x7 to balance out the Right Wing NBC and CBS (I'm laughing my ass off right now!). You can't be serious?

The new NBC anchor Brian Williams was referred to in a GOP memo as their "new goto guy". The new CBS anchor is the brother of the BCE ambassador to Japan. Therefore the NBC and CBS news broadcasts are right wing

I lost all respect for PJ when he claimed his job was to present the news in a way 'regular people' could understand it, and that he could explain what the news 'actually means'... That not your job there, Peter.

But it's OK if Bill O'Vibrator Up His Ass does it, right? Or Sean Insannity?

Leave it to a Canadian liberal to think that's his 'duty' is to help all of us stupid dipshits understand the highly complex and complicated 6 o'clock news! Gimme a break.
        Actually it's not really that complicated. Just listen to what the whores tell you. Then believe it, if you're a Busheep. If you're not, just assume they're lying.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

how can a jew be a nazi ?

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

Actually it's not really that complicated. Just listen to what the whores tell you. Then believe it, if you're a Busheep. If you're not, just assume they're lying.
            Bill O'reily's show is an OPINION BASED show. If you don't know that's the difference, you need serious help. The network news is NOT opinion. And they hate that.
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

He sounded really bad on that message last night.

My grandfather died of lung cancer. But I never remember him sounding as hoarse as Jennings did.

A lot of the talk I heard was debate on how bad it was and how if he was starting chemo right away, it had to be bad. Doing chemo first isn't the end of the world for a patient, but it normally makes people think they are a bad case.

Positive thoughts will help get him thru the darkest hours. It sounds corney and cliche, but you'd be amazed how powerful they can be.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                how can a jew be a nazi ?
                Would seem to be a conflict of interest, wouldn't it?

But then Ariel Sharon has made a career out of it. So have the PNAC'ers Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Kagan, Kristol, etc. I guess the neocons don't mind the fact that their own ancestors are spinning in their graves.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Oh brother...

I know one thing's for sure...Bill Clinton is in the doghouse right now with the DNC for becoming buddy buddy with the Bush family.

Not like he really gives a shit.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Would seem to be a conflict of interest, wouldn't it?

But then Ariel Sharon has made a career out of it. So have the PNAC'ers Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, Kagan, Kristol, etc. I guess the neocons don't mind the fact that their own ancestors are spinning in their graves.
                    I would think that you'd see the odvious connection that the Nazi movement is more than just Jew Hating. Honestly I doubt if personally they reconize half the relegeions and types of people as we do.
                    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Best of luck to Peter.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                        I lost all respect for PJ when he claimed his job was to present the news in a way 'regular people' could understand it, and that he could explain what the news 'actually means'... That not your job there, Peter. Leave it to a Canadian liberal to think that's his 'duty' is to help all of us stupid dipshits understand the highly complex and complicated 6 o'clock news! Gimme a break.
                        Umm, when he WAS Canadian, I doubt he was liberal by Canuck standards. He may be Canadian by Birth, but he's American by choice. Totally renounced his Canuck citizenship when he obtained his US a couple of years ago.

Frankly, a lot of people need help when it comes to understanding the news... In case you haven't noticed, there are a LOT of stupid dipshits in this world!
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• aesop
                          Commando
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Umm, when he WAS Canadian, I doubt he was liberal by Canuck standards. He may be Canadian by Birth, but he's American by choice. Totally renounced his Canuck citizenship when he obtained his US a couple of years ago.

Frankly, a lot of people need help when it comes to understanding the news... In case you haven't noticed, there are a LOT of stupid dipshits in this world!
                          >>>OK you got me there
                          Yo Yo Yo

Comment

Working...