X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Stillwell
    Ever thought of becoming a musician? Word has it you play a marvelous skin flute. Hey, my legs are open, take your best shot on this instrument!
    Your homosexual come ons are boring and add zero to the conversation.

Comment

• The Scatologist
      Sniper
      • Jan 2005

They just built a Wal-Mart over a old native hawaiian grave site. (isn't that illegal in the mainland if they did it over Native American graves?)

There was like a ton of protests from the Native Hawaiian groups. I walked in there once, and it just creeped me out. Never going in again.
      The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
        Your homosexual come ons are boring and add zero to the conversation.
        I was thinking the same thing, BT.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Scatologist
          They just built a Wal-Mart over a old native hawaiian grave site. (isn't that illegal in the mainland if they did it over Native American graves?)

There was like a ton of protests from the Native Hawaiian groups. I walked in there once, and it just creeped me out. Never going in again.
          Guess they never saw "Poltergeist"?

That's entirely fucked that they built it on a burial ground. But it's typical of Hell Mart. If they don't care about the living who are negatively impacted by their corporate fascism, why would they care about the dead.

Aside from the embezzling defense contractors tied to the BCE for the last 6 decades, Wal Mart has to be one of the most vile corporations on the planet.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

THREE DOLLARS!!! FOR A BRAND-NAME FRIDGE AND FREEZER!!! IF LOVING THIS IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Fuck Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart = Cheap Plastic Shit.

I worked there for a brief spell back in '92-'93, and after I found out what I learned about that company, I wouldn't work there again, I won't shop there...I won't even walk in the front fucking doors. Those cocksuckers can fuck right off. Period.

Wal-Mart can go rot.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                So do I, honestly, though I try to avoid the place. There so much crap and white trash in the aisles, it's tough to get through!
                How much black trash crap is in the aisles?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  Fuck Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart = Cheap Plastic Shit.

I worked there for a brief spell back in '92-'93, and after I found out what I learned about that company, I wouldn't work there again, I won't shop there...I won't even walk in the front fucking doors. Those cocksuckers can fuck right off. Period.

Wal-Mart can go rot.
                  Still, they have good deals on underwear and socks. How can you argue with that?

They also had Scott's fertilizer for my lawn on sale last week. Better price than Home Depot or Lowe's by two bucks.

Comment

• vanzilla
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

I think the bottom line is that most of America would sell their soul for a bargain. I'm just as guilty of it as the rest.
                    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                      THREE DOLLARS!!! FOR A BRAND-NAME FRIDGE AND FREEZER!!! IF LOVING THIS IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT!!!
                      I thought you were being facetious. Did they really have a F/F for $3? I could use a place for more brew...
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There's no way it was really that cheap. You couldn't even buy one from Goodwill or the pawn shop for that price.

In fact, here is the Wal Mart refrigerator page

Little ones (under the desk beer cooler type) start at $64.

Not bad, but I wouldn't buy it there. Target or K-mart would have to have one around the same price.
                        Last edited by FORD; 04-14-2005, 07:49 PM.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Target Little ones are $5 more.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                            Sniper
                            • Jun 2004

Americans without Walmart?!!! What would we do?!!! Oh no!!

Could we survive?!!!

(sarcasm)
                            Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• The Scatologist
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2005

BTW, Apparently, the old native hawaiian remains are being stored in some fucking closet type thing above ground in the store.

BTW, did ya know that Hawaii is like a supernatural hot spot? We have so many ghost stories it ain't even funny.
                              The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                                Sniper
                                • Jun 2004

Walmart.....

It's a "Love/Hate" relationship for me.

I Hate...

1) trying to find the few little items I'm looking for in a store the size of 3 football fields.

2) realizing what I need is on the opposite fucking side of the store after I've wasted 15 minutes of my life trying to find it myself without asking the cheerful (sarcasm) Walmart folk for help.

3) having to ask the cheerful (ummm......NO!) Walmart folk for help.

4) not that I dislike having to walk...just hate doing it in Walmart.

5) how small businesses in small towns have been completely consumed by the "Guaranteed Lowest Price."

6) parking 80 miles away from the doors to buy three things to save a dollar. WTF? Why do we do that?

7) standing in line in the "20 items or less" line for FUCKING AGES!...then switching to a new line and watching your old line suddenly start moving as soon as you leave. TYPICAL!

8) I LOVE CHILDREN, but, Geez, parents.!...GET CONTROL of your supposive little angels! Call Super Nanny or something!

I Love...

1) low prices (I'm a teacher who is still in college and is not getting paid) ....A.K.A: BROKE!

2) the fact that they give nice old people jobs (Although, sometimes this can be bad.....I'm a softy, though. It's good to see papaw and mamaw tell me, "Have a nice night, darlin!"

3) 24 hours! This just rocks! I love rolling up there half dead in my pj's at 3 AM with the munchies to buy a frozen pizza (Although I haven't done this since freshman year in college).

5) Not having to care about what I look like when I shop there. There is ALWAYS someone to stand next to there who makes you feel absolutely gorgeous!

6) socks and cotton panties
                                Last edited by SweetSecrets; 04-14-2005, 08:43 PM.
                                Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

Working...